Thanks To....

Willjag

• Members

Brian McKigan and Tom Hosie. Many years of service to the Club coming to an end today. Not sure I'm liking this "new" professionalism that seems to be coming in, but that's for another thread. Once again thanks Tom and Brian and the many others that have served the Club behind the scenes for many years that have finished up today.

• Like 5

Brian McKigan and Tom Hosie. Many years of service to the Club coming to an end today. Not sure I'm liking this "new" professionalism that seems to be coming in, but that's for another thread. Once again thanks Tom and Brian and the many others that have served the Club behind the scenes for many years that have finished up today.

Seconded

Great Post

Brian's been in and around Firhill for years. Just one of the many familiar faces around the place over the years. It's clear he takes pride in his work and his team have ensured our reputation as family club has remained well intact. All the best, Brian.

As for Tom, he deserves all the respect, plaudits and most of all, REST, he's undoubtedly earned. I had the pleasure of helping him and Alison sell the programmes a couple of seasons ago and you could tell how proud he was to be creator/editor of such a cherished and sought after product. His enthusiasm, passion and humour made the programme what it is today and I hope Tom finds something to fill the void left by the role he leaves, preferably Thistle related of course!

Forever and ever, we'll follow the Jags...

well said will

Hope Brian & Tom are leaving on good terms, and this isn't similar to people who've previously been eased out in the past? Immaterial of that, thanks to you both for the hard work you've put in behind the scenes for many years. Don't know who else is leaving, and why, but same goes to them too.

Another big name on the backroom staff set to leave in the very near future. I will leave it to the Jags to make the announcement.

Well going by TTs photo's that man is Kenny C. Thanks for the 5 years Kenny. Are all these guys leaving by their own accord or is there something more sinister looming at Firhill??

Edited by Lindau

Thanks all for the kind words both on here and over the course of the weekend..

Although that's my days of editing the programme over (my decision btw) I'll still be kicking about doing the odd wee thing on the website, facebook etc. Will be good to get a bit more time to myself though after 21 years and 480 programmes.

Very much looking forward to buying my copy next season.

Thomas - just a wee note of thanks for not only the Programme but everything else - we have one of the largest Social Media followings in Scottish Football via Twitter & fb - both started from scratch by yourself - zero budget -zero resource yet done to the highest standard - other Clubs dedicate large depts for these things - the programme is a huge effort - when you add this to updating fb ,Website ,Twitter its frankly amazing you ever slept.

On a personal note my thanks for your support on all the Marketing efforts - Colours With Pride - Glasgows Big Game - What a Sensation Night - Red & Yellow Game - TAG Launch the list is endless on each and every occassion you nailed the idea 100% with the copy - the part you played in the onethistle Marketing Team along with people like Colin Scott and Charlene was huge.

So all the best mate and a massive thanks

Jim Alexander

PS- I thought some of the articles in yesterdays Programme were excellent :lol:

• Like 1