Season Tickets Now On Sale

Is that including or discounting the area blocked off from sale as away fans may get it (North end of JH)?

If that's discounting that then it's a great figure.

Thats for all areas available for sale JH1-JH6 (I/2 of JH6 -End of JH9 are blocked for away fans)

So for the JH stand we have sold 2586 of a possible 4305 available to Jags fans or 60% of our allocation for that stand........ although what percentage of them are kids tickets?

• 1 month later...

I note on the OS that match day tickets, for non-season ticket holders, are available to buy online or direct from the office. If one bought a ticket for every home game from the office, the administration time for the transactions would be 19 times that of a season ticket sale. Season ticket holders were charged an extra £10 for this 'service' yet there is (rightly) no surcharge for non-season ticket holders.

• Like 1

I note on the OS that match day tickets, for non-season ticket holders, are available to buy online or direct from the office. If one bought a ticket for every home game from the office, the administration time for the transactions would be 19 times that of a season ticket sale. Season ticket holders were charged an extra £10 for this 'service' yet there is (rightly) no surcharge for non-season ticket holders.

You're forgetting, we season ticket holders are the lifeblood of the club, the third biggest income it receives. So pay yer tenner charge and be happy you have a club to support.

I renewed a while back but didn't get a confirmation email (checked spam and junk mail but nothing). I tried to access my account just to make sure that the sale had gone through but couldn't get in. On the off-chance that I was using the wrong password, requested a new one. The email containing said new password never appeared. I sent a message to the website administrators regarding this issue but never received a response. Finally, I phoned up the office who were able to confirm that the sale had gone through. They said they would sort out the problem with my online account and email me. Nowt happened. *sigh*

Update

JHS 2779 Seats taken

NS 559 Seats Taken

So 3338 ST's sold

Those are pretty impressive numbers .

A friend had said to me that he was told by someone at the club that we were down on last year. Does anyone know what we did sell last year? I thought it was under 3000 but may be wrong

Those are pretty impressive numbers .

A friend had said to me that he was told by someone at the club that we were down on last year. Does anyone know what we did sell last year? I thought it was under 3000 but may be wrong

Thats based on seats taken, now lots of them could be kids tickets, but does seem good

Update

JHS 2779 Seats taken

NS 559 Seats Taken

So 3338 ST's sold

I was looking at the ticket website last night and it was showing around 150 seats taken in the North Stand which has suddenly jumped to nearly 600. Would love that figure to be accurate but seems very high, wasn't there usually about 350 average season tickets last year including those whose allocated seat is in the JHS?

550ish allocated NS season tickets plus PATG and JHS punters opting for NS would see nearly 1000 average in the North Stand which would be awesome.