Season Tickets Now On Sale

No concessions (and proof of studiousness required before matriculation!): hence no booking together. Why do they even bother with the online method when some customers are going to feel miffed at having to attend in person and then pay extra for the privilege? It would be cheaper to hire an extra body in the office to handle payments.

I am trying to renew but having a few problems, I've never registered on the site before, I put in all my details and it says my email address is already in use, so i try to pick my seat and put in my email and postcode and it says account not found, so i try clicking on forgot password, put in my email and it says account not found. dunno what the fecking problem is, I've sent in the enquiry form but there probably wont be any response to that knowing Thistle.

If you are simply renewing you don't need to collect or have a new one delivered - your card for last season is updated and will be valid for next season. At least that was the message I got when I renewed.

Correct you keep your old ST card and it just gets reactivated over the summer

If you are simply renewing you don't need to collect or have a new one delivered - your card for last season is updated and will be valid for next season. At least that was the message I got when I renewed.

What are the chances of this happening smoothly! This will be the first time the new system will have been used in this way. Given the set up problems at the start of last season and the club's record with technology, it could be messy. If it doesn't work, what proof do I have that I have actually renewed?

Anybody had any luck with an Apple device yet?

Edited by BowenBoys

What are the chances of this happening smoothly! This will be the first time the new system will have been used in this way. Given the set up problems at the start of last season and the club's record with technology, it could be messy. If it doesn't work, what proof do I have that I have actually renewed?

Anybody had any luck with an Apple device yet?

I was thinking the exact same - think I'll print off the confirmation email and take that with me to the first home game just in case. Although I'm pretty sure if you didn't bother renewing and went to the portacabin they'd give you a paper ticket no questions asked if you simply told them that your card didn't appear to be working.

Correct you keep your old ST card and it just gets reactivated over the summer

Have renewed but was still posted a "replacement" card which arrived by "sign for" mail this morning (which I certainly never asked for). Customer Number and North Stand Seat Number (for the benefit of La Scimmia Rossa, although I always go to the North Stand I have never used the seat and have no idea where the seat is) the same, but fortunately some other details are different so I can tell the two apart. Will bring both to every game just in case.

Maybe for the first 2 games I should try each one to see if both work. If that is the case that would be open to serious abuse by someone less "Thistle-minded" than me. So hopefully the old card has been de-activated and the new card has been activated as any other outcome means that something is wrong somewhere. Nevertheless the fact that I have received this letter at all means that the system is not working as it should!

I got an email confirmation that I had renewed

Anyone purchase a season ticket, select the option for delivery instead of pickup at ticket office and then get an email confirming the delivery method is actually "pick up at ticket office"

Goddammit man!

For me to go to the office will cost more than the ticket!!!

Haha, tis ok, it was sent recorded delivery and picked it up at the PO depot today. Guess the email was just a mistake. Do you need to pay extra for postage?

Agreed. My confirmation said so as well BUT...

I've changed my seat. Does the fact that my existing card now has the wrong seat number make any difference electronically? I don't know whether to expect a new ticket or not. 3 phone calls and 45 minutes later I finally got the system to co-operate - with the help of the office staff.

Also, I become a concession before the season starts. The most bizarre part of this sorry experience was that the system would have charged me the full whack (my birthday is after the date of renewal) had the office staff not found a way round this. No criticism of PT implied. It's the ticket company that need to get a grip. Why are these things not thoroughly tested before they go live?