Season Tickets Now On Sale

Managed to get Prince and Radio 1 tickets no problem but have given up trying to renew my season tickets online.

I don't think the renewal site has been taken down, it's been left up broken over the holiday weekend.

Don't have a problem paying the £25 seat reservation fee for the wean but I'm not happy about being charged extra to do a phone renewal especially when the online system doesn't work.

The online renewal / telephone renewal prices should be the same anyway.

Deadlines are here

http://ptfc.co.uk/season_tickets/prices/

15th June to renew

My interpretation of that is that 15th June is the deadline to retain your existing seat. There was a deadline for that (to retain your seat) last season but I didn't actually renew my season ticket till August (and still got the renewal discount - as they didn't actually allocate me a seat for 2012 - 2013 I had no retained seat to lose).

"Existing season tickets holder wishing to retain their seat should renew their season ticket by Sunday 15 June."

I'll phone the office next week.

Edited by Charlie Endell

So which "amateur" at Firhill was doing the coding or has the knowledge to check it.

The club have posted on the Facebook page there is a problem but the site is still up and running, having a site that is not secure taking card details (if you get it work) is not on. They should temporary close it with a "We are currently fixing a bug" message instead of letting people muddle through in the hope it works and your card details don't get scammed

According to the OS its £22 walk up next year

Not meaning to jump on the season tickets are a farce thread but is this the first time the club have said the PATG price is now 22 quid based on the equivalent used for the season ticket comparison? I for one don't think it's a big deal but yet again the communication of it from the club is a farce! Reliant on fans working it out(418/19) rather that a statement?

Great that they admit communication between the club and fans was poor and then they fail to make changes in prices for PATG clear again???

Unless I've missed something obvious

Edited by kennymac29

Yet again somebody at the club is responsible for a complete b@lls up. As Norge has said, the season ticket webpage should be taken off line now. It is far worse than amateurish, it is a badly run business. A business that has shown itself to be inept recently yet still hopes that I will hand over three hundred quid.

On a related matter, I would urge any responsible parent or guardian not to give an email address for their child. I have not found anything on the website that explain the measures the club will take to ensure that this sensitive data will be secure. I'm afraid I just don't believe the club to be competent.

A colleague at work knows a board member and is going to raise this issue with him over the weekend. I will await feedback before contacting the club myself.

Not meaning to jump on the season tickets are a farce thread but is this the first time the club have said the PATG price is now 22 quid based on the equivalent used for the season ticket comparison? I for one don't think it's a big deal but yet again the communication of it from the club is a farce! Reliant on fans working it out(418/19) rather that a statement?

Great that they admit communication between the club and fans was poor and then they fail to make changes in prices for PATG clear again???

Unless I've missed something obvious

If I remember correctly, when the season tickets went on sale last year, there was no PATG price to compare against. At least this year it is there on the same page as the ST ticket prices.

I really don't get what everybody is getting upset about.

If I remember correctly, when the season tickets went on sale last year, there was no PATG price to compare against. At least this year it is there on the same page as the ST ticket prices.

I really don't get what everybody is getting upset about.

A ticketing site that won't sell tickets

A ticketing site that is not secure when putting bank details in

Insisting on children's email addresses without stating where this information will be shared or will be used

A £10 handling charge for using the office

A 18 - 20 year olds ticket jumping from £140 to £340

A 10% rise in all other tickets when inflation is 1.7%

Edited by Norgethistle

You are good at this, Norge.

A couple of spins and in add new gripes(that you have) and hey presto PTFC are a total screw up and the only organisation that gets it wrong.

You need to calm down a bit. Getting agitated isn't good for your health

Sorry Lenzie, the ticketing site is fantastic and should be bench-marked by all football clubs as a shining example of how to work, hell I think FIFA may use our site for the next world cup.

There are people (myself included) who want to buy tickets and give the club OUR money, can we do it? Is it secure to do it? Are we happy to pass our kids email addresses onto a 3rd party?

If you think this is how to run a business and entice your customers to part with their cash then you are sadly mistaken

"but is this the first time the club have said the PATG price is now 22 quid based on the equivalent used for the season ticket comparison?"

It is also on the prices page of the ticket website, listed as £22.

On the £22 PATG price the early bird ST saves you just under £5.50 a game so is good value for money.

Sorry Lenzie, the ticketing site is fantastic and should be bench-marked by all football clubs as a shining example of how to work, hell I think FIFA may use our site for the next world cup.

There are people (myself included) who want to buy tickets and give the club OUR money, can we do it? Is it secure to do it? Are we happy to pass our kids email addresses onto a 3rd party?

If you think this is how to run a business and entice your customers to part with their cash then you are sadly mistaken

I am sure you will still be able to give your money to the club. Is the site insecure ? I agree regarding kids email addresses.

BUT, I am pretty sure the site wasn't designed by the club. That is down to the ticketing partner.

I am sure you will still be able to give your money to the club. Is the site insecure ? I agree regarding kids email addresses.

BUT, I am pretty sure the site wasn't designed by the club. That is down to the ticketing partner.

The site is insecure (No ssl), Lenzie its frustrating as we don't seem to learn, if the club issues a statement to state there are problems with the site why keep it running, instead of putting it into maintenance.

Whether its down to the ticketing partner or not, we are trying to make a transaction with PTFC not the ticketing partner

I'll be renewing my ST at the office and if I'm charged £10 extra for the privilege so be it. It'll just be £10 the Club won't get off me elsewhere. I would suggest that many of the folk that have difficulty with online transactions will be the very folk that can least afford spending an extra tenner.

Do we know if renewal letters will be coming out for folk who do not really use email or internet (My Dad for example)

The site is insecure (No ssl), Lenzie its frustrating as we don't seem to learn, if the club issues a statement to state there are problems with the site why keep it running, instead of putting it into maintenance.

Whether its down to the ticketing partner or not, we are trying to make a transaction with PTFC not the ticketing partner

It is frustrating, but for me that is all it is. If it doesn't get fixed in a few days, I will renew by phone and like LIB if I am charged the extra tenner, it is 10 less the club will get elsewhere

Do we know if renewal letters will be coming out for folk who do not really use email or internet (My Dad for example)

Oh dear Norgethistle, are you not on talking terms with your daddy? Maybe someone else will pass on the info.

What's going on? Folk on here taking pot shots and snipes at others, we're all fans of the same club. It's not too much to ask for a properly working secure web site to handle sales, it's not as if it's the first time they've done this! Asking about letters wasn't just about someone's dad it was about all of the people who do not use emails etc.

We should not be in the position where basic errors are causing issues with people trying to give the club money, we should also not be hitting out at people highlighting problems, maybe some folk don't know about the non secure site and are happily giving their bank details out. This and the many other issues people are raising should be brought up and discussed, we are a professional football club and a business, it's absolutely not good enough.

On a separate but related note, I've not even tried the site to buy a season ticket, I did email the club last week asking about two season tickets and sponsoring a players kit and I'm still waiting, I'm sure they want our money but they should be making it a bit easier for us to give it to them.

Edited by sb1876