Season Tickets Now On Sale

05 Days 01 Hour 24 Minutes 50 Seconds to go and I still can't renew on my Mac. The OS says this will be rectified shortly. Hopefully in the next 5 days.

The club keep stressing how important the season ticket money is to them and they seem to believe that they will, one day, have 5,000 season ticket holders. As this is one of the main sources of income I would have thought the club would have an efficient way of taking the money.

I have 300 quid here ready to give to the club. If anybody from PTFC is reading this perhaps they could PM me and tell me what they would like me to do. I love the Jags and will turn up to see them whenever I can with or without a season ticket. I'm afraid that the current custodians of the club are an embarrassment though. Many businesses would bend over backwards to get their hands on my money. The, so called, businessmen running our club are sleepwalking into the future.

• Like 1

05 Days 01 Hour 24 Minutes 50 Seconds to go and I still can't renew on my Mac. The OS says this will be rectified shortly. Hopefully in the next 5 days.

The club keep stressing how important the season ticket money is to them and they seem to believe that they will, one day, have 5,000 season ticket holders. As this is one of the main sources of income I would have thought the club would have an efficient way of taking the money.

I have 300 quid here ready to give to the club. If anybody from PTFC is reading this perhaps they could PM me and tell me what they would like me to do. I love the Jags and will turn up to see them whenever I can with or without a season ticket. I'm afraid that the current custodians of the club are an embarrassment though. Many businesses would bend over backwards to get their hands on my money. The, so called, businessmen running our club are sleepwalking into the future.

I appreciate that it is frustrating for you or anyone else with an Apple product looking to renew or purchase a season ticket. It is also poor from the Club that it is an issue.

Don't get me wrong here, I don't believe you should need to do it in the first place but if you have the money at the ready could you not use a PC in an internet cafe or a public library close to you and get it done and dusted?

I appreciate that it is frustrating for you or anyone else with an Apple product looking to renew or purchase a season ticket. It is also poor from the Club that it is an issue.

Don't get me wrong here, I don't believe you should need to do it in the first place but if you have the money at the ready could you not use a PC in an internet cafe or a public library close to you and get it done and dusted?

I understand your point but frankly it's ridiculous.....investing in the admin of the club is essential if we are to progress

I understand your point but frankly it's ridiculous.....investing in the admin of the club is essential if we are to progress

Of course it is and I agree 100%. If we are to progress then investment needs to be made behind the scenes. I believe we have made progress, albeit slow progress. I have nothing but respect for past and current volunteers that have given their time for the benefit of the Club in the offices and administrative positions.

However, taking that next step to properly consolidating our place in the top flight requires hiring experienced staff in all manner of positions in the running of the football club.

Yeah, I had to order my Dad's season ticket for him last night because he couldn't do it on his ipad. I'm no Maurice Moss but surely it would only take about one season tickets worth of IT wizardry to sort this out then we could get lots of season tickets worth of money from apple owners. The club has known about this for a while and there's really no excuse for it not being sorted by now.

Of course it is and I agree 100%. If we are to progress then investment needs to be made behind the scenes. I believe we have made progress, albeit slow progress. I have nothing but respect for past and current volunteers that have given their time for the benefit of the Club in the offices and administrative positions.

However, taking that next step to properly consolidating our place in the top flight requires hiring experienced staff in all manner of positions in the running of the football club.

I thought there were some people on this?

Where's the thistle app, PayPal link and renew in two clicks!!

If the seating map is up to date it should be easy enough to calculate

Just calculated the uptake (Blocked) seats

JHS 3341 seats taken (Unavailable for sale) from JH1 - JH6 - no tickets can be bought in other sections

NS 173 seats taken

Going with the seating plan we have sold 3514........ but this seems high, I hope all seats that are blocked are genuinely sold and not a computer glitch

Update

JHS 3401 seats taken

NS 173 seats taken

So 3574 seats taken (Blocked)

My first post in ages and caused by my conversation on the phone today.

Tried to renew my usual seat W145 today and was told I couldn't as that seat and a few others in the same range were not available due to segregation purposes.

Told the girl I didn't mind moving for the Celtic games as long as I kept my seat for the rest of the games.

No dice!

Tried to explain my mate and I know the folk around us etc...Nope!

Best seats with two seats together they could offer was further down where you get soaked when it rains or way over in the city end where the view is considerably poorer than my current seat.

Complained this was crap but was told "the decision is mine"

Eventually told me to try Monday as there was likely to be seats which holders had not renewed available.

In the meantime there will probably be many new season ticket holders buying up the better seats.

What a farce!

Raging at this and debating my next move.

My first post in ages and caused by my conversation on the phone today.

Tried to renew my usual seat W145 today and was told I couldn't as that seat and a few others in the same range were not available due to segregation purposes.

Told the girl I didn't mind moving for the Celtic games as long as I kept my seat for the rest of the games.

No dice!

Tried to explain my mate and I know the folk around us etc...Nope!

Best seats with two seats together they could offer was further down where you get soaked when it rains or way over in the city end where the view is considerably poorer than my current seat.

Complained this was crap but was told "the decision is mine"

Eventually told me to try Monday as there was likely to be seats which holders had not renewed available.

In the meantime there will probably be many new season ticket holders buying up the better seats.

What a farce!

Raging at this and debating my next move.

Why change the segregation for this season compared to last, unless away fans are being put in the JHS instead of the mainstand, I notice in JH6 where your ticket is it seems blocked off from 143 up

That's right Norget,143 upwards is a no go

Feel like us season ticket holders are being messed about over this

Doesn't make any sense by the club, the away fans have the mainstand

When Celtic come they have the NS plus the end section of the JHS as last year or has the decision been made to move ST holders to accomodate more of them without communicating this up front? Surely if this move was to be made the club should have informed affected ST holders upfront and allowed them to choose an empty seat PRIOR to public sale

Norge if you have access...,

What does it run from?

143 to ?

And how many rows?

How many seats at the north end have been blocked off?

If seats are blocked off that were previously available, then does that mean the kids section has moved?

JH9 JH8 & JH7 you cannot buy seats for

In JH6 143 to 156 are blocked off (Unavailable to buy) so 50% of the seats appear to be segregation

less I assume last season's ST holders who are not going to renew? Can't imagine there'll be many tho' of course there will be some from the saddest of reasons

I was checking where my Dad sits (and I did till last year) in JH5 and there are only 45 out of 600 left, my seat was lying empty last year and had been for the years between me leaving the UK and renewing a couple of years back, there were always quite a few seats around that area, not sure if the plan is unblocking lapsed ticket holders as my old seat wasn't available last year either, and it wasn't taken

I renewed yesterday for my son and I but changed the seats to the NS from the JHS. Our old seats are still showing as taken so the system doesn't appear to automatically unblock seats that are not renewed. Presumably any such seats will all be unblocked at the same time in a couple of days.

It may be interesting to see how many JHS seats free up because of folks moving their seats to the NS.I imagine there were quite a few like us who just started going there during last season.

Kids's section is now JH 2+3, rows C-M.

Just moved me and 2 kids there from JH5, so those 3 seats and other movers will show up available after the 15th.

In fairness the kids section should always have been at the home end of the ground to allow players to come over and talk to the kids whilst warming up.

Seems like the club haven't communicated it at all though.