Some Gossip

javeajag

Was at golf outing today and got some gossip which I know we all love....

Kris Boyd will not be going to Rangers as Swally told him he didn't want him to beat his scoring record(true)

Rangers are unable currently to offer any contracts for next season as financially they cannot guarantee to be able to fund the length of the contract

Hearts max wage for next season is 3k

Lyle Taylor to Hearts

Hamilton interested in Kris Boyd

Make of it what you will.....reasonable source

Was at golf outing today and got some gossip which I know we all love....

Kris Boyd will not be going to Rangers as Swally told him he didn't want him to beat his scoring record(true)

Rangers are unable currently to offer any contracts for next season as financially they cannot guarantee to be able to fund the length of the contract

Hearts max wage for next season is 3k

Lyle Taylor to Hearts

Hamilton interested in Kris Boyd

Make of it what you will.....reasonable source

Why would Taylor go to Hearts when there are premiership clubs interested? And much bigger clubs than accies could land Boyd. Not suprised about the Sally thing but :lol:

Can't see Hearts offering £3k max wage as no guarantees they'll gat back up next season... Or the season after. That's reason why can't see someone like Taylor going there- not that I'm saying he'll come to us.

Was told that Scott Allan, Kenny Miller & Kris Boyd deals all done in principle waiting to be signed off by Sevco Rovers (But if no ST money...)

I'd imagine we'll know by 1st week in July if Taylor coming as if deal not done by then the manager would have to look elsewhere. We can't afford to wait until last minute nor should we now we're a 2nd season premier team. If any player stalls us thinking they can get better elsewhere, then good luck but should be goodbye.

Oh and Lyle Taylor on £2800 a week at Sheffield Utd

Don't think that should come as a surprise to anyone. Sheff Und fans said he was on £2500 a week when he joined us. Think the only way he will be at Firhill next season is if he gets his Und contract paid in full. Archie must know what he is on, so the fact that he has made it clear that he is desperate to get him back, must mean (to me anyway) that he must have been given some encouragement from the player that he would be willing to come back on reduced terms