Thistle Vs Aberdeen

allyo

Bannigan in at LB, Fraser at CM, Higgy for Lawless & Doolan in for Stevenson.

Not offering any real argument but dropping Wee Stevie would be most controversial. Then again a fit Higgy surely has to start and Elliott has been productive and most worthy of a start.

Carroll did have a rather good debut at Pittodrie but if Stuart was to be moved to left back it could mean Archie doesn't have to drop another in form player. I'm not really that keen on Bannigan playing left back but I'm less keen on an on loan player who hasn't really inspired being preferred.

I suppose a near full squad to pick from brings its own problems. Probably Archie's most difficult team selection for a good while.

The thing we need to face up to is that we are going to beat Aberdeen tomorrow. It's not something we should be afraid of, but something to relish. Our home record against them during 2014 isn't something we need to be exactly terrified of.

We are Partick Thistle FC - we are going to garner 3 points tomorrow afternoon. I'm quite looking forward to that myself.

For the first time this season I can't make the game today, so I'll just have to content watching it on Sky! Nonetheless, we should be looking to win this game and for the first time this season win two on the trot. It'll go some considerable way to deciding if we're a bottom of the league type side, or if there is any chance of us moving on to the next level. I'll confess that my own view is along the lines of the former, of course I'd be only too glad to be proved wrong.

We're looking decent at times, but giving the ball away cheaply in the middle of the park whereas the ball seems to stock to Aberdeen players' feet. Elliott is looking good though with the commentator praising his skill and ability.

Tons of scousers just pulled into the pub I'm watching from, so now I'm sick with palace vs Liverpool but I've been assured I'll get to see the closing stages of our game when theirs breaks for half time.