Safety ?

Dick Dastardly

Back in mid February I reckoned we were two wins from safety. Since then we've taken 13 points.

Now I reckon we're two wins from safety.

With our excellent GD, 2 more wins will mean Motherwell have to win all 5 of the split games to overtake us. Not impossible, but unlikely. There is something I don't like about Barraclough, so will be quite happy to see them in the play offs, though they will get my full backing if they meet Sevco in the final!

• Like 1

With our excellent GD, 2 more wins will mean Motherwell have to win all 5 of the split games to overtake us. Not impossible, but unlikely. There is something I don't like about Barraclough, so will be quite happy to see them in the play offs, though they will get my full backing if they meet Sevco in the final!

Yes, funny that. I've felt that Motherwell should have been relegated several times over the years but they always seemed to wriggle out of it. Would be happy to see them finally get a dose of the Championship,.... but if they meet Sevco in the playoffs, then...... it's......

"MonraWell!!!!"

Yes, funny that. I've felt that Motherwell should have been relegated several times over the years but they always seemed to wriggle out of it. Would be happy to see them finally get a dose of the Championship,.... but if they meet Sevco in the playoffs, then...... it's......

"MonraWell!!!!"

With a bit of luck it will be QotS that beat 'well over 2 legs :thumbsup:

Back in mid February I reckoned we were two wins from safety. Since then we've taken 13 points.

Now I reckon we're two wins from safety.

I'm the gullible idiot he told "we could be safe on 31 points". He had a big bag of facts and figures that he backed it up with too. He was dead convincing and I told it to loads of other people thinking I sounded clever.

I'm the gullible idiot he told "we could be safe on 31 points". He had a big bag of facts and figures that he backed it up with too. He was dead convincing and I told it to loads of other people thinking I sounded clever.

Don't be too hard on yourself - nobody could have predicted Ross County's unbelievable form. 25 points from 27 is not what you expect from a team 6 points adrift at the bottom...