Jags Vs St Mirren

allyo

I hope the players are not as complacent as some of the posters on here. There could be a scenario where it is 0-0 at half time and Motherwell are losing 2-0, which would then fire St Mirren up to go all guns blazing in the 2nd half, which I don't think would be good.

I genuinely believe we will win tomorrow, however we need to concentrate and as fans we need to support the team in the manner we would if it was a relegation decider.

I hope the players are not as complacent as some of the posters on here. There could be a scenario where it is 0-0 at half time and Motherwell are losing 2-0, which would then fire St Mirren up to go all guns blazing in the 2nd half, which I don't think would be good.

I genuinely believe we will win tomorrow, however we need to concentrate and as fans we need to support the team in the manner we would if it was a relegation decider.

We certainly want to reverse the very poor home record against the Saints however Motherwell losing at home is a good result for the Jags. If it fires up St Midden then good luck to them in an ideal world we will win and the Well game will end in a draw.

Buzzing for the game today. Surely we can beat St. Mirren this time! Bringing along 8 Dortmund fans who are over for the weekend. Hopefully the atmosphere in the north Stand can match the one at the Yellow Wall which they are used to. I'm sure all the Jags fans will give them a warm welcome. Mon the Jags! :)

Buzzing for the game today. Surely we can beat St. Mirren this time! Bringing along 8 Dortmund fans who are over for the weekend. Hopefully the atmosphere in the north Stand can match the one at the Yellow Wall which they are used to. I'm sure all the Jags fans will give them a warm welcome. Mon the Jags! :)

Great piece of work Distel, if you organised it. Here's hoping that they enjoy the Distel von Partick experience.

• Like 1

Hoping St Mirren will bring through a decent amount today, make for a good atmosphere.

All forms lines point to us but as we know all too well that often works against us!

Fancy Taylor to do the business today, think he could be to good for the St Mirren defence.

Tactics from St Mirren will be interesting today, do they come out all guns blazing like Motherwell or sit in and defend and hope to get a break?

Edited by Alan Murray

That yellow wall during league games is one of the most amazing sights I've seen in world sport, would love to go one day. Anyone here been?

Been over a few times. You're right, it is an amazing experience. The Dortmund fans are so passionate and a really friendly bunch. I would strongly recommend a trip over.

Not feeling confident about this one. Last time we beat St. Mirren at home, their squad aws decimated by bubonic plague and the last time we won 3 in a row in the top flight, the only pictures were painted by Michaelangelo. I'll take a draw now (with Hamilton losing)

Want Accies to beat Killie as I want to see them dragged into it so when we play them we can put them further into the brown stuff

Hoping St Mirren will bring through a decent amount today, make for a good atmosphere.

All forms lines point to us but as we know all too well that often works against us!

Fancy Taylor to do the business today, think he could be to good for the St Mirren defence.

Tactics from St Mirren will be interesting today, do they come out all guns blazing like Motherwell or sit in and defend and hope to get a break?

I'd be surprised if there's more than 500. Quite a few supporters buses aren't running or sharing with others.

No guns blazing. Just spears flying.

From BBC ....

Partick Thistle: Fox, O'Donnell, Booth, Balatoni, Bannigan, Stevenson, Lawless, Frans, Higginbotham, Osman, Taylor. Subs: Gallacher, Craigen, Doolan, Elliott, Richards-Everton, Fraser, Wilson.

St Mirren: Ridgers, Naismith, Baird, Kelly, Tesselaar, Mallan, Reilly, Dayton, Sadlier, Wylde, Thompson. Subs: Kello, Arquin, Brown, Genev, Morgan, Cuddihy, Gow.

Not surprising there are no changes for Thistle