Jags Vs St Mirren

allyo

I'm really looking forward to this. All set up as a glorious day when we can guarantee safety (and possibly top 9), against a team that's been struggling and we should expect to beat comfortably. Looking up rather than looking down.

Actually, now that I think of in, I'm dreading it. Recipe for disaster.

Anyway, same team for me. Craigen was playing well and was unlucky, but he lost his place and the team has won two critical games so hopefully we can just keep it going.

Yeah has to be the same team. Craigen, Elliott and Doolan just need to bide their time again.

Would quite like to see Fraser given at least 20 minutes if we're ahead and performing well.

We should win, we're playing great, but St. Mirren' comfortable win last week surprised me so hopefully that was just a one off on the basis that Kilmarnock are pish.

• Like 1

Complacency is the enemy. Go out and perform 100% and we'll win .Hope the fans get right behind the team and keep it going for the ninety, it made a big difference in the last two games. Dont know what size of support Stmirren bring, are they still holding out hope? Quinn being out after Thomson hit him with a spear ( ffs) is a bonus.

• Like 1

Same team as last time.

It's a great team and the reason is there are NO weak links. One player who is a weak link in this tight league can have a huge effect on how the overall game pans out. The odd misplaced pass, the poor back tracking etc. Our starting team doesn't have any weak links now.

Hopefully win and secure our top flight status (mathematically). Hope Hamilton/ Killie is a draw so we gain on both of them and a Motherwell win would be a perfect Saturday.

Right on the money.

This will be our fourth attempt this season to beat St.Mirren over 90 minutes at home, and we were favourites to win the previous three!!

I'm hoping that previous form won't enter into it. St Mirren require all three points. Previously I think it a case of they were delighted with the wins but would've taken a point if offered. Hopefully then they'll open up a bit more this time.

• Like 1

McGinn being out as well with the same injury is an even bigger bonus...lol. What type of training do they do in Paisley?

At work today, we were trying to think of a good song or chant to acknowledge this on Saturday. Thorn In My Side by Eurythmics was best we could come up with!

Yeah has to be the same team. Craigen, Elliott and Doolan just need to bide their time again.

Would quite like to see Fraser given at least 20 minutes if we're ahead and performing well.

We should win, we're playing great, but St. Mirren' comfortable win last week surprised me so hopefully that was just a one off on the basis that Kilmarnock are pish.

They lost 4-1 to St Mirren, they must be pish.......thank God we've got a great record against St Mirren.

Wait a minute..........

• Like 1

The Friday night game against St Mirren was the biggest disappointment this season for me. Not again jags, please.

the first one wasn't a great game either. Hopefully the players will be up for giving saints an absolute thrashing this time and after our performances lately there's no reason why we shouldn't