Ballatoni Doing His Bit For Us

jagfaelivi

Watching the match at Inverness and with Killie leading our ex centre half made a mistake and their goalie was sent off. Now 3-1 to ICT.

This means almost certainly Kilie have to win their last four matches and us not to add to our points total for us to be in the play off place. We are nine in front with another point worth because of goal difference.

Getting happier by the day.

As usual Conrad's greatest fault is with his timing http://www.dailyreco...4QP5JvoUz8wt.97

No chance. If Kilmarnock get relegated they will be in serious trouble.

I'm never too sure whether a club facing a cash crisis is better off playing at a lower level right away or simply struggling on and postponing the near inevitable. http://www.scotsman....line-1-4108450?

No chance. If Kilmarnock get relegated they will be in serious trouble. Rather see them down. Plus if they had won, it would have been too close for comfort. Mon the arabs. I'll take 9th the noo

I'd rather have seen a draw: don't want ICT to end up ahead of us and 1 point isn't much use to Killie. They need to win all their games now.

Looking at next season's teams, favourites to go down will be Accies and us.

Exactly, and we were written off by many commentators...........and Chick Young............before this season started.

Not one of them saw Dundee United imploding as they have done.

Having said that, firstly, lets make it mathematically safe this season (which we should do now) and secondly, hopefully Archie will be able to have the core of his squad together by the time pre-season starts this time, unlike this season.

Edited by Barney Rubble

Looking longer term, Hamilton staying up is no bad thing as in all likelihood they will be everybody's favorites to go down next season.

I want to see one plastic pitch disappear and I think on balance it's better for us if it's Killie that do the disappearing act rather than Accies. Ideally Raith getting promoted would be the icing on the cake. I'm slowly come round to thinking that the top league club will retain it's place. We saw what a rather sorry looking 'Well side did to sevco and the season before even that bottling Hibee outfit came within a whisker of staying up. I'd like to believe that even if Killie somehow survive their financial situation could make them lame ducks.

Looking at next season's teams, favourites to go down will be Accies and us.

If Caley Thistle keep Hughes, I can see them going down. Their success has been entirely built upon Butcher's team, and the more that that team is dismantled, the more it becomes obvious that he's incapable of replacing the players properly. They've already lost a couple of players on pre-contracts to Dundee, and on track record, they'll not replace them adequately.

Hamilton are shocking. Canning is the worst manager in the league. I'll be astounded if they survive next season, they've been saved this year by Killie and United being absolute shambles.

Assuming Hibs come up, they'll probably do reasonably, they have a good team, but Falkirk or Raith, or even Killie if they manage to stay up miraculously, will probably struggle a bit.

Even St Johnstone are capable of being right down there, they had a shocking run for a long time this year, if they do that again at the start of next season then they might struggle.

I'm not saying we definitely won't be down there next year, we might well be, but I have faith in Archie to get it right and keep us safe next year.

Hamilton are shocking. Canning is the worst manager in the league. I'll be astounded if they survive next season, they've been saved this year by Killie and United being absolute shambles.

Not going to disagree, but we are only 2 points above them so how do you rate us & Archie?