Amoooooo!

West Ender

I hope Lawless, Seabourne, Miller and Frans are next to sign hopefully in that order.

Then bring in 2/3 quality players over the next month or so.

I have been impressed by Liam Henderson on loan at Hibs from Celtic. Don't see him having a future at Parkhead and if Hibs don't go up there may be a chance he would be available.

I hope Lawless, Seabourne, Miller and Frans are next to sign hopefully in that order.

Then bring in 2/3 quality players over the next month or so.

I have been impressed by Liam Henderson on loan at Hibs from Celtic. Don't see him having a future at Parkhead and if Hibs don't go up there may be a chance he would be available.

is Henderson the lad who scored against us a couple of years ago for Celtic? I thought he was highly rated there?

With regards to Amoo a nice guy and very very fast, does need to show more consistency though so I think Archie is spot on with giving him a 1 year deal just now

Yeah I would take him in a moment....maybe his old man might persuade him!

I suspect, especially with Edwards, Elliott, Amoo and Erskine all signed-up for next season, and Fraser, Osman and Welsh all in-place in midfield proper, we might be seeing Lawless moving to pastures new. Would be delighted to be proved wrong, but just a gut feeling that Archie's priority will be tying-up or replacing Bannigan and that that won't be cheap.

I suspect, especially with Edwards, Elliott, Amoo and Erskine all signed-up for next season, and Fraser, Osman and Welsh all in-place in midfield proper, we might be seeing Lawless moving to pastures new. Would be delighted to be proved wrong, but just a gut feeling that Archie's priority will be tying-up or replacing Bannigan and that that won't be cheap.

with the link to Alston I thought that was who Archie was maybe looking at. After tonight's result doubt we have any chance anyway of signing him

David has had some great games. Then next week he is non existent.

Hopefully with maturity and good management he will be a greater asset next season. I think he needs to feel wanted and needed so he will no longer be periforal. He should appreciate the talent he has and put it to better use. He can destroy number 3's which I love to see.

Expecting big things.

to be honest I think Falkirk are the better team and think they will win

I've only seen Falkirk play the once this season (against us in the League Cup) and can't really draw a conclusion from that as we were rotten. Besides that was a fair time ago. So I've no idea whether they're better or worse than Killie. Maybe cos they've got a winning momentum will give them an advantage?

Btw What substance is there to this link with Alston? Any time I've seen him he's always looked a tidy player but I'm far from sure he'd be that influential a player in our league.

On the evidence of those two matches I strongly fancy Kilmarnock. A Falkirk side so average Baird is their main striker, Kerr their midfield linchpin and nobody who would get a sniff of a game for us.

On paper I can see your point but they've been playing well and getting results. I reckon they'll do it. Vaulks, Alston, Sibbald are all very good.