Euros

cyprusjag

no it isn't, am i obliged to support other nations because we are part of a political union? i am also not supporting Northern Ireland today so i guess that makes me really evil?

Please accept my apologies if you're posting from France and attending pre-mentioned games. Otherwise you're NOT supporting ANYONE. You're simply watching football matches on a ******* television as I assume everyone else on here is doing.

I'd be hypocritical if I was advising anyone not to post on here when they're making an arse of themselves. That said I'm close to making you an exception as it looks like you're digging a deeper hole with every post you make. And just in case you want to bracket me as some sort of apologist for your sentiments I first saw Scotland play against England in 1962 and have always wanted to see my country win and in truth see England beaten every time they play anyone. I don't tho' have to resort to making ridiculous zenophobic comments to justify any irrationality.

Carry on by all means but don't say you're supporting (or for that matter not supporting) anyone as you're clearly not.

Pity the previous thread was locked due to the ramblings and bile of one idiot. Surely the reasonable course of action would have been to remove him/her from being able to post.

Pleased that they were confronted and shouted down as the idiot they are by my fellow jags supporting posters.

To deny the majority a say on the single biggest sporting event that is running at present on the back of this idiots tripe is ridiculous. Where does this sort of censorship end if one moron can dictate what is discussed?

• Like 1

• Members

Enjoyed the Croatia and Germany games. Thought Ireland blew their big day by being to negative. They'll be extremely disappointed. Evans did do a really good job on Lewandoski though.

p.s. Now that I've had more time, I've tidied the other thread and will probably open it up again. If the same stuff springs up again, just hit the report button, don't bother responding to it. Just gives me more posts to delete!!!

We move on. Thought the Germans hardly broke sweat tonight and Croatia look a decent outside bet.

Would be interesting to see how the Croatia defence shapes up. They look good, if wasteful, going forward but the back line wasn't really tested much, and even then Turkey had at least one excellent chance.

Northern Ireland are an utter gang. Possibly the worst team in the tournament, playing against a Poland side in second gear at most. I'll be surprised if they manage a goal this tournament.

Germany are good. Again look like they could be a bit ropey at the back, but that midfield and forward line is outstanding.

Would be interesting to see how the Croatia defence shapes up. They look good, if wasteful, going forward but the back line wasn't really tested much, and even then Turkey had at least one excellent chance.

Northern Ireland are an utter gang. Possibly the worst team in the tournament, playing against a Poland side in second gear at most. I'll be surprised if they manage a goal this tournament.

Germany are good. Again look like they could be a bit ropey at the back, but that midfield and forward line is outstanding.

Northern will struggle to score given the group they are in. Croatia look a dark horse to me. Corluka at the back is pivotal and with Modric there anything can happen

Germany, well,are Germany. Interesting to see if Spain are 'over the hill'and if that talented squad of Belgium start performing.

...p.s. Now that I've had more time, I've tidied the other thread and will probably open it up again. If the same stuff springs up again, just hit the report button, don't bother responding to it. Just gives me more posts to delete!!!

Thank goodness for that! I thought all that Weizenbier had addled my brains, and I was seeing outraged responses to comments that didn't exist. Of course, maybe if I drank a bit more, it wouldn't bother me so much. :cheers:

Enjoyed the Croatia and Germany games. Thought Ireland blew their big day by being to negative. They'll be extremely disappointed. Evans did do a really good job on Lewandoski though.

p.s. Now that I've had more time, I've tidied the other thread and will probably open it up again. If the same stuff springs up again, just hit the report button, don't bother responding to it. Just gives me more posts to delete!!!

Aye thanks for that Willjag, delete all my points and leave in the abuse directed at me bravo !