Dundee United Betfred Cup

MonehJags

I'm afraid to say it. This is the first real test so far this season and we're being badly shown up so far.

The writing was on the wall in spells in all 5 games so far.

Hope they can get their act together and keep the score respectable.

Completely agree. Think there has been a touch of undeserved and unmerited confidence even given those 4 cup wins. For spells of the Stenny and Airdrie game we were really under the thumb, and the QoS game we were lucky to win quite frankly. Injuries can't be helped, but from what I am watching, we are making mistakes that an amateur team should be roasted for making.

Nothing Scully's fault, midfield been awful. Gordon not a CB - looks lost, backs off so much. Actually reminds me of the game at the end of last season when we let them get the draw in the last few minutes. Dreadful defending, but midfield posted missing too.

Amoo subbed, wasn't the worst. Welsh / Osman - sorry guys, not working. Need the energy of someone like Edwards I think. Doolan not started well - Erskine looked OK until they scored, Lawless not been in it.

However, it's Thistle, you never know...

• Like 1

Is Scully the biggest jinx in the history of PTFC? Once again I gave up as soon as I saw him on the teamsheet and once again I was proven correct.

Poor old McFedris statistically was probably the least fortunate of all our goalies but the passage of time has dulled that pain - not a good night - perhaps a few chickens coming home to roost - hopefully some lessons learned and a nice 10 day break to lick our wounds and recover - Celtic's greed perhaps coming to our assistance - although I saw a telly game with Dundee U - v. Arbroath? - and Dundee U. were gash! What does that make this performance?