Scott Brown International Retirement (Proven Liar Now)

Jagsman

I actually don't rate him at all as a player i didn't even see him as a captain just a thug but

proof about the lies

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37129198

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/scotlandinternational/7033235/Scott-Brown-Ill-play-till-Im-40.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-scotsunsport-_-20160329-_-SunScotSport-_-411445350-_-Imageandlink

now saying body protection from injuries hmm darren fletcher came back from 2 years that could have ended career

Brown was a complete failure as an internationalist, an embarrassment to Scotland with his lack of ability and behaviour on the pitch. He has been an appalling 'mentor' to any aspiring internationalist.

He should have been dumped years ago along with some of the other prima donnas in a similar age group. I'll mention Hutton, S Fletcher and Whitaker but there are several others.

Darren Fletcher should be leading a brand new team without most of the persistent losers.

• Like 1

He's past his best but I still reckon he had one more campaign left in him. I can't think of many Scottish players on the scene at the moment who are any better in his position, which is worrying.

In centre midfield, I'd have James McArthur and Darren Fletcher both ahead of him to do roughly similar jobs, and I'd also rather see Barry Bannan or James Morrison in future squads than Brown. Thats 4 for the position straight off, and with Bryson, Bridcutt and McGinn all on the fringes of the squad we should be alright. That's not to say he's not been a good player for Scotland, for the most part he's done what's been asked of him, but I think his time has come.

I think it shows him as a man of integrity. How could he play in the same team as someone who was booked for cheating? He will be even greater in my estimation when he asks to be dropped on Tuesday. :innocent2:

I'm sure Broony will be pushing for a 2 game suspension at least for the cheating Leigh Griffiths, hopefully the Compliance Officer was watching to ensure parity with Jamie Walker's ban !!

Brown was a complete failure as an internationalist, an embarrassment to Scotland with his lack of ability and behaviour on the pitch. He has been an appalling 'mentor' to any aspiring internationalist.

He should have been dumped years ago along with some of the other prima donnas in a similar age group. I'll mention Hutton, S Fletcher and Whitaker but there are several others.

Scott Brown is an excellent football player.

He's been a superb player for Scotland too.

Not a word you have said above stands up to any serious scrutiny (with the exception pf Whittaker).

Edited by Barney Rubble

The Scotland squad for the Malta game looks fairly predictable with a wee bit of OF tokenism thrown in as you'd also expect.

Goalkeepers: Craig Gordon (Celtic); Jack Hamilton (Hearts); David Marshall (Cardiff City)

Defenders: Gordon Greer (Blackburn Rovers); Christophe Berra (Ipswich Town); Grant Hanley (Newcastle United); Alan Hutton (Aston Villa); Russell Martin (Norwich City); Callum Paterson (Hearts); Andrew Robertson (Hull City); Kieran Tierney (Celtic)

Midfielders: Ikechi Anya (Watford); Barry Bannan (Sheffield Wednesday); Oliver Burke (Nottingham Forest); Darren Fletcher (WBA); James Forrest (Celtic); James McArthur (Crystal Palace); Kevin McDonald (Fulham); John McGinn (Hibs); Barrie McKay (Rangers); James Morrison (WBA); Matt Ritchie (Newcastle United); Robert Snodgrass (Hull City)

Forwards: Steven Fletcher (Sheffield Wednesday); Leigh Griffiths (Celtic); Chris Martin (Derby County); Steven Naismith (Norwich City)