Ross County 22/10/16

Auld Jag

I cannot see where that victory is going to come from. I said a few days ago that it maybe would not have been a bad move for all involved if Archie went down to England to manage...and I'm still of that opinion. No win since early August and down at the bottom of the league. All the talk was of a strong start this season, and it has not happened. Something needs to change.

• Like 1

Injury time was absolute torture - they were never near our goal the entire game until then and yet we made them look like Barcelona during injury time.

Gordon is a waste of a wage - Archie what were you thinking about about bringing this charlatan in ahead of Gary Miller????

And another thing, Booth (for a long time) and Elliott today make excellent driving runs and deliver superb low crosses yet NOBODY GOES FRONT POST!!!!!!!!!!

Why do we think holding a lead involves falling back to our penalty box? Barton and Welsh excellent today. What Gordon was doing at their equalizer God alone knows.

I've yet to see Gordon do anything that justifies him being a Thistle player, seems like a lumbering disaster waiting to happen every game. I've only seen two games this season so mainly watching highlights, I'm happy for someone to highlight that he does a lot of good stuff off the ball and that it's just that TV highlights make him look atrocious but I can't see what he brings to the defence!