Archie Offski?

Lindau

Realistically, any league 1 side can pay much more than we can therefore I think it will depend on whether Archie thinks he will improve his career down there, which I think he will

Agreed. They are bottom so if he gets them out of trouble he will be on the radar of bigger clubs. Really hope he doesn't go, but realistically I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Salop isn't exactly a footballing hotbed but he'll be given far more resources than those available to him at Firhill.

He's got us promotion and kept us in the top flight for three seasons and there's not been much of an upturn in attendances and we don't look like a top 6 side this season, although I appreciate that would change with a positive run of results.

If I was him I'd listen to what they have to offer down in Shrewsbury.

Juust seen Allan Stubbs got the bullet too. The dont mess about down there. Archie will never ever have the job security he has hereif he goes

Stubbs had a 3 year contract so I don't think he will be pleading poverty any time soon. To sack a new manager before October is ridiculous. The managerial game down there is radio rental but shit managers can be set up for life with the compo they get for not doing their job. Wonder if Stubbs would be quoted for our job IF it was up for grabs. Think guys like Hughes and Pressley would jump at being in charge as they have always been fulsome in their praise of our club. Despite my complaints about the make up of the squad this season I personally wouldn't swap Archie for any of them!