Doolan 100

BowenBoys

Dilemma?

Getting to that Itchy time when I wonder if I should take my DOOLS 100 scarf ready for lofting above my head in salute

Could our hero score a hat-trick tomorrow? Its not likely but that's just when it will happen..sods law.

Oh what to do...

It'd definitely in range now. I'll be carrying mine from now on.

• Like 1

Agreed, there won't be too many more instances of a player sticking it out at a club long enough to be in with a chance of breaking this kind of record you'd think .

Very true and remarkable with a club our size. As full time players go I can only think of Considine at Aberdeen, who obviously isn't going to create any scoring records, with a longer service. Don't hear of many testimonials in full time football these days.

You could argue that Dools's achievements are all the more remarkable as our team has roughly improved year on year since he first played for us. Kris himself has had to improve year on year to achieve what he's done.

• Like 1

My memory might be failing me here, pretty sure he scored a stunning volley against qots. It was a midweek game, scored into the north stand end.

I remember it being a cracking goal.... if it existed

Was that the one he was almost on the touch line at the main stand side? Think the crowd was only 1,001. One of my favourites too.

Always thought these 2 were classic Doolan goals.

The great first touch then then sharp finish.

This one, a subtle dummy to send the defender chasing shadows before calmly slotting home.

That first one in Inverness was a real high-quality move by several Jags players; great movement and first-touch passing.