Ict Saturday

Vinnyjag

Looking at this game, it could go a long way to defining how our season pans out. A victory takes us a bit away from Caley and in my opinion our upcoming fixtures look pretty decent with the exception of Aberdeen away.

I would start with

Cerny

Barton Lindsay Keown

Elliott Edwards Erskine Welsh Booth

Doolan Azeez

Subs. Lawless Amoo Dumbaya McDaid McCarthy Ridgers AN other

If anyone is gettin the train, ye can save yourself about £15 if ye break up the journey and get a return to perth, then a return from perth to inverness.

Looking forward to this tomorrow. I wouldnt say a must win but it will go a long way to opening up some breathing space at the bottom and we can start looking up. Hope muzzy is fit enough for at least a half.

Looking at this game, it could go a long way to defining how our season pans out. A victory takes us a bit away from Caley and in my opinion our upcoming fixtures look pretty decent with the exception of Aberdeen away.

I would start with

Cerny

Barton Lindsay Keown

Doolan Azeez

I can't see us starting Doolan and Azeez away from home. Swap Amoo for Azeez and play a back 4 with Barton moving forward and it might be closer

Just posted in a different thread. Didn't see this one. We've had a month to prepare for this game knowing we'd be without a central defender and our principal defensive midfielder.

King Kenny's XI looks the likeliest with perhaps Amoo starting for Lawless. This should have been an occasion for Azeez to play a big part. Perhaps he still can tho' more likely as a sub.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

Archie seems to be favouring the 3-5-2 formation when faced with a team playing two strikers. ICT have been doing so recently so I would imagine he will go with it again.

Gordon being away now and Devine out suspended obviously causes a bit of a problem covering Osman. He could be a big miss but I still think we are good enough to win.

Cerny

Keown Barton Lindsay

Elliott Edwards Lawless Welsh Booth

Erskine Doolan

I would start with

Cerny

Barton Lindsay Keown

Doolan Azeez

I'd go with that lineup. Azeez and Doolan did well on the road at Dens and McDiarmid park.

• Like 1

Minutes 20-35 we took over the game and played some really good stuff and went close in several occasions. Rest has been pretty even.

Lindsay putting in a mature and commanding performance and Keown seems sound. Barton competent but not as influential as I would like. He sees more when coming forward from defence.

I expect Doolan on for Azeez who has had some reasonable moments but too many bad touches. I think Inverness have taken off their Dumbuya so can we put on our Dumbaya? Would be a bold move. Christie is solid but not a game changer today.