St Johnstone League Cup

lithgaejag

Nisbet seems to be having a good game.Hope this could be a turning point for him.He is a Thistle player afterall,so we want him to do well.

Couldn't agree more. If he's pish after 10-15 starts then fair do's, but he is a young boy, brought through the youth ranks. Can't for the life of me understand why everyone is so quick to write him off. Why don't we try and encourage him?! Let's see if Archie and co can coach him a bit and help him develop.

Still think we need to sign another striker, but I would love nisbet to get a few goals for us while he is in the team to boost his confidence.

• Like 5

Couldn't agree more. If he's pish after 10-15 starts then fair do's, but he is a young boy, brought through the youth ranks. Can't for the life of me understand why everyone is so quick to write him off. Why don't we try and encourage him?! Let's see if Archie and co can coach him a bit and help him develop.

Still think we need to sign another striker, but I would love nisbet to get a few goals for us while he is in the team to boost his confidence.

Totally agree. I liked what I saw of him last season. He's a good player and this won't do him any harm. He'll come good.

• Like 1