Sevco At Firhill 15/9/17

Auld Jag

For a change, I was getting pissed off with Radio Scotland and it wasn't their political coverage! Christ, if they mentioned again that we hadn't beat the Currant Buns since 1993-my radio would have been no more. Fact is that this game is eminently winnable: if of course the management and players adopt the right positive and aggressive mental attitude. Instead of been a reason for fear I think our appalling record against them should act as a spur to drive us on.

I'll be well pissed off, if it's another case of if only tonight. Mon the Jags OTIG, FTOF. :music:

I think we need to adopt the same approach to this game that we did against Sellick. They are a much better side than the hvns, and a positive, attacking approach is likely to give us our best chance of a good result. Sitting back and hoping for a draw is out the question for me.

As said above, we really do need to believe in ourselves tonight; they are nothing special, and we are going to bag a win sometime very soon - why not tonight?

Mon Thistle - I N T A E R R U M!

Pretty much just what Archie said on the radio just now. This is all about Thistle, not that lot. Mon Jags, get us a win.