Match programmes

elevenone

With the new season almost upon us has anyone heard plans for match programmes for League 1 or if not any thoughts on it?  Would be nice to still get a physical copy via mail order.  Digital versions may work but perhaps would not feel the same.  Hopefully not bypassed as still an ok revenue stream.

Anyways show your age time.  30p for programme at my first game.

19 minutes ago, elevenone said:

With the new season almost upon us has anyone heard plans for match programmes for League 1 or if not any thoughts on it?  Would be nice to still get a physical copy via mail order.  Digital versions may work but perhaps would not feel the same.  Hopefully not bypassed as still an ok revenue stream.

Cant remember how much my first one cost, but it was carved in stone.:thumbsup2: Anybody remember a paper mag we sold in the early seventies,think it was called Jags Mag ?

2 hours ago, elevenone said:

Don't be daft that would require forward thinking and ways to make money business acumen! Wee jackie will be too busy wondering how she can boost her ego this season without people to leech off so expect her car crash PR videos to resume sometime soon.

On 10/2/2020 at 5:39 PM, Auld Jag said:

Cant remember how much my first one cost, but it was carved in stone.:thumbsup2: Anybody remember a paper mag we sold in the early seventies,think it was called Jags Mag ?

Got a few of them in the loft somewhere. Well, in my brother's loft to be exact, while I live out my exile.

2 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

Got a few of them in the loft somewhere. Well, in my brother's loft to be exact, while I live out my exile.

A bit like myself. I kept my copies of Jags Mag with the pink Times and green citizen i got coming back from Hampden  after the league cup final. Like so many things though, i lost them over the years.

47 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

A bit like myself. I kept my copies of Jags Mag with the pink Times and green citizen i got coming back from Hampden  after the league cup final. Like so many things though, i lost them over the years.

AJ. I suggest that you store important items in your balaclava. That way you will never lose them.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, elevenone said:

Thanks mate, I’ve just signed up for the annual subscription. Not sure if Saturdays will arrive before Saturday.

Hopefully brings in some much needed income and like Tom Hosie before them, guys like Craig, Graham, Raymond etc put in a huge amount of work into it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, elevenone said:

Same here and managed to intercept quickly before dog put teeth marks in it.  Good quality programme too.  

Ordered mine latish last night.  I didn't expect it to arrive before the game tomorrow,  but waiting for me when I got back today. As I  live in the countryside, in a remote village, pleasantly surprised at the distributor's efficiency. 

Well produced, even including a two page spread by the PTFC Working Group. 

Looking at the player sponsorship for strips etc, I noticed that the Arrandale Hotel  Ayr sponsor Ross Docherty.   Nice to see an Ayr business sponsor Ross in these cash strapped times in the hospitality industry. 

1 hour ago, East Kent Jag II said:

Ordered mine latish last night.  I didn't expect it to arrive before the game tomorrow,  but waiting for me when I got back today. As I  live in the countryside, in a remote village, pleasantly surprised at the distributor's efficiency. 

Well produced, even including a two page spread by the PTFC Working Group. 

Looking at the player sponsorship for strips etc, I noticed that the Arrandale Hotel  Ayr sponsor Ross Docherty.   Nice to see an Ayr business sponsor Ross in these cash strapped times in the hospitality industry. 

I think the Arrandale Hotel has been a regular sponsor over the years. As you rightly say though considering the situation for the hospitality industry just now it really is incredible generosity from them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...