Sign in to follow this  
Thistle88

New strip

7 minutes ago, Thistle88 said:

No away.

Thanks.

That's a relief. Not a fan of this one, but I don't really care about away strips.

Like this a lot. Looks better in the close up pictures.

O'neill's kit has been really good so far. The designs are pretty unique and a million miles from the templates we got with Joma.

When's the home kit coming out?

15 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

Nice one,   ,would like to see the back view...................

It’s on the Greaves site

1 hour ago, Jimmy McD said:

Nice one,   ,would like to see the back view...................

I like it. Quite different

B51D3CCD-F0E3-4F87-B92B-FBCF46DA91BA.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

That strip is a bit meh! Our traditional red and yellow relegated to the shoulders. Just not Thistle. 

Are you ever happy about anything?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jaggy said:

Are you ever happy about anything?

Just because I am not a fan of our latest strip you make that comment? You seem a rather empty and vacuous character. Each tovtheir own!

1 hour ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

That strip is a bit meh! Our traditional red and yellow relegated to the shoulders. Just not Thistle. 

As a change strip it's fine IMO

56 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Just because I am not a fan of our latest strip you make that comment? You seem a rather empty and vacuous character. Each tovtheir own!

You don’t seem to be a fan of anything about Thistle, this is just the latest in a long line of negative comments. Each to their own as you say, but you’d be as well ditching us for a club that makes you happier.

what do you know about me to say I’m ‘empty & vacuous’ ? You know nothing about me whereas your constant negativity is endless. 

34 minutes ago, jaggy said:

You don’t seem to be a fan of anything about Thistle, this is just the latest in a long line of negative comments. Each to their own as you say, but you’d be as well ditching us for a club that makes you happier.

what do you know about me to say I’m ‘empty & vacuous’ ? You know nothing about me whereas your constant negativity is endless. 

You are truly getting your frilly undies in a twist over me disapproving a football strip! How so very, very sad. And no other football club could make me happier than I already am.

If you buy it, max up the size. I can normally camp in a 4XL with my cat, but the fit is slim. 

Edited by sandy
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, sandy said:

If you buy it, max up the size. I can normally camp in a 4XL with my cat, but the fit is slim. 

The pic above is a clue. Rugby players wear them skin tight, to avoid opponents grabbing and holding on to shirts, but footballers? Are they comfortable in figure-hugging polyester? 

pt9697a_orig.pngIm sure this was 96-97 away top, I always thought it was 1 of the better 1's, but last years was also really good too

• Like 1