Arbroath away

Lenziejag

1 minute ago, scotty said:

Have Thistle ever been the club you'd like to support?

Hahaha. Another silly person. Supported them since 1969. Just because I am not a fan boy like half of the people on here! Oh dear!..ETA. whole family are/ were Thistle fans. Through 4 generations. 

Edited by Garscube Road End 2

3 hours ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

More > Account > Ignored Users > Add user name

Can help block out the deliberate goading by certain argumentative posters.

This fascinates me. If they don't agree with me or type negative posts then block them. Another red n yellow tinted spectacle wearer shows their true colours. 

• Like 1

Good to see us back playing some slick front foot football even on not the easiest surface. Not perfect but so much better than previous games. Some clever moves with inventive passes and runs. One of these produced the goal and there could have been a couple more. 

Fitzpatrick’s return makes a big difference. McInroy and Lawless showing up well and Williams displaying some nifty footwork.

However, I predict a tough second half. Arbroath never out of it. A second goal for us would help!

7 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Dowds at the double for Ayr. That's 4 in 6. Clear to see why Doolan doesn't fancy him...

I’ve thought for ages that there is a player in Dowds but it hasn’t happened at Firhill yet. Had a debate with a guy at Ayr in the playoff game last year who said he was a total diddy, Paul Keegan type. Not sure we should be leaving him at Ayr in January as he is doing well for them