Airdrie United v Beith

Dumbarton v Greenock Morton

Alloa Athletic v Raith Rovers

Montrose or Arbroath v Whitehill Welfare or Wick Academy

Ayr United v Sunnybank

Elgin City v Livingston

Stranraer v Golspie Sutherland or Girvan

Edited by The Legend Blows

Now we're looking at 4 of our next 6 fixtures being away from home and there's not even an away tie out of them to look forward to.

I know we arranged this stirling league game as both teams weren't playing due to the Challenge final but surely it would have been more beneficial to us not to have had this game, givng another team more gate money that are down in the relegation zone just before the window opens, we won't make any money from it and its another away game the fans have got to fork out to go to

Oh wonderful :thumbdown: That means by the 15th Jan we will have played them 5 times this season, assuming this game doesnt go to a replay. No wonder Scottish football is going down the shitter

Hey, look on the bright side. If we get thru our cup game against the Binos we could get an exciting tie against Ross Co or Queen of the South in the next round :thumbsup2:

Hey, look on the bright side. If we get thru our cup game against the Binos we could get an exciting tie against Ross Co or Queen of the South in the next round :thumbsup2:

Yeah i know great innit, thatll be at least 5 times against QOS and at least 6 times against Ross Co. Im beside myself with excitement :sleep1:

I think two or three years ago we once managed to play Livingston 8 times in 13 months and three of those months were in the closed season. :(

Tbh i would rather have gotten a 2nd , 3rd or non league team not because it would a perceived easier tie but just to break the monotony of seeing the same teams 4 times a season.

Tbh i would rather have gotten a 2nd , 3rd or non league team not because it would a perceived easier tie but just to break the monotony of seeing the same teams 4 times a season.

Agreed. There was the opportunity to visit grounds that we have not been to before. It's always great to explore a new town before and after a match. Wick would have been a great weekend away.

:thumbsup2:

Agreed. There was the opportunity to visit grounds that we have not been to before. It's always great to explore a new town before and after a match. Wick would have been a great weekend away.

:thumbsup2:

(though Wick might be taking it a bit far :blink: )