Trigger

Jaggernaut

Well it's hardly brain surgery, is it?

Would I be correct in saying Trigger never played against us after he left Firhill? Certainly can't remember seeing him play since our SPL days.

Don't remember him playing against us..did he go straight to Stranraer from us?? that where he last played was it not??

I thought he was a bit of a fat, immobile waste of space who was mostly lazy and was made to look better than he was by a good thistle team. they gave him goals on a plate that my granny would have scored

Fat, immobile waste of space that scored 28 goals for us and helped us win back to back promotions.

I thought he was a bit of a fat, immobile waste of space who was mostly lazy and was made to look better than he was by a good thistle team. they gave him goals on a plate that my granny would have scored

He wasn't the most mobile but certainly never got goals on a plate. Was an excellent div 1 & 2 striker but not quite up to SPL. We could do with somebody like him now. Would you prefer Andy Thomson? Now that was a useless waste of space

He wasn't the most mobile but certainly never got goals on a plate. Was an excellent div 1 & 2 striker but not quite up to SPL. We could do with somebody like him now. Would you prefer Andy Thomson? Now that was a useless waste of space

Andy Thomson. One of my least favourite players of the last 10 years. Spent more time pointing than he did scoring goals - now THAT is a fat immobile waste of space.

We would have had an amazing select eleven from our two years in the SPL...

Kenny Arthur

Jamie Langfield

David Lilley

Stephen Craigan

Scott Paterson

Daniele Chiarini

Adrian Madaschi

Alan Archibald

Martin Hardie

David Rowson

Alex Burns

Gerry Britton

James Grady

We would also could have made a poor junior side out of the worst XI. Who does Jean-Yves Anis play for? Didn't Clydebank juniors free him to Laurel Park Amateurs or something!?

Triggers problems was his attitude when he wanted to he was a decent SPL marksmanm, when he was off his game ( usual on the bevvy) he couldnt hit a white cow on a black background with a banjo.

Lambie always manged to get average player to perform at there best for a couple of seasons, then get rid of them

We would have had an amazing select eleven from our two years in the SPL...

Kenny Arthur

Jamie Langfield

David Lilley

Stephen Craigan

Scott Paterson

Daniele Chiarini

Adrian Madaschi

Alan Archibald

Martin Hardie

David Rowson

Alex Burns

Gerry Britton

James Grady

We would also could have made a poor junior side out of the worst XI. Who does Jean-Yves Anis play for? Didn't Clydebank juniors free him to Laurel Park Amateurs or something!?

What happened to him? I can remember the name but cant think of him in any games at all! Was he as bad as my memory is recalling?

What happened to him? I can remember the name but cant think of him in any games at all! Was he as bad as my memory is recalling?

Went to Dundee United and came back to Firhill for a spell.

last club I could find him with was Pisa in Serie C.

Was good in his first spell, less so second time around.