Shambolic Catering And Rules Whilst Your Waiting For The Crap Pies.

Partick75

The way the catering is getting run is a shambles, you are standing behind someone,then you are put somewhere else like a cattle!, if they want seperate sections at the pie stall, why not have metal barriers to divide it into 4 sections??? is this far too simple for Thistle to work out, then we won't have glakit staff saying who's next etc, use your common sense Jags for goodness sake.

Mate,

In the good old days of the Shed we had to stand in a single line at the back of the shed where the pie and bovril

hut was and on most occasions you could get piping hot bovril but the pies were of a tepid nature and dripping of

the very unhealthy fat but we didn't care much or whinge about it as it was that or nothing! Seems that nothing has

changed much since i was a member of the old shed back in the 70,s.

Havent bought any food at the ground for a couple of years as frankly the quality is shocking and the prices are ridiculous. Surely it cant be difficult to give some decent grub and organise the queue's better thatn we have at present

If more people gave up buying what's on offer, either the caterers would need to improve their performance or they would leave. The latter scenario would allow a new organization to come in, hopefully better.

Mate,

In the good old days of the Shed we had to stand in a single line at the back of the shed where the pie and bovril

hut was and on most occasions you could get piping hot bovril but the pies were of a tepid nature and dripping of

the very unhealthy fat but we didn't care much or whinge about it as it was that or nothing! Seems that nothing has

changed much since i was a member of the old shed back in the 70,s.

:happy2:

And it was no more than about 10 - 12 feet in width (if I remember correctly). And you never had to miss any of the action while queuing. Admittedly, you might experience the warm sensation of fresh pish running down your trouser leg at some point, but overall I preferred it.

Simple menu of (Scotch) pies, bridies and bovril. Did for me.

Why do people keep using it if it's so bad? It's been garbage since the Pie of the Month guys stopped doing it a few years ago and I've hardly bought anything since.

Because until such times as the team starts playing crap again or we get bird shit on the seats, we need to have something to complain about on the forum after the game.

Because until such times as the team starts playing crap again or we get bird shit on the seats, we need to have something to complain about on the forum after the game.

Willjag is complaining about bird poo, everyone is complaining about the pies; even I've started to complain about the low standard of complaints.

Clearly the football is too great right now for us to muster a squeak between us!

:happy2:

And it was no more than about 10 - 12 feet in width (if I remember correctly). And you never had to miss any of the action while queuing. Admittedly, you might experience the warm sensation of fresh pish running down your trouser leg at some point, but overall I preferred it.

Simple menu of (Scotch) pies, bridies and bovril. Did for me.

Remember getting a pie at a the shed in a game against that old liquidated team from the southside - the barstewards scored and I launched my greasy pie into the unwashed masses celebrating below ... one of the filthy barstewards turned round in perfect synchonisation with the trajectory and the meaty feast spanked his dirty bigoted gub - bullseye.

Remember getting a pie at a the shed in a game against that old liquidated team from the southside - the barstewards scored and I launched my greasy pie into the unwashed masses celebrating below ... one of the filthy barstewards turned round in perfect synchonisation with the trajectory and the meaty feast spanked his dirty bigoted gub - bullseye.

:lol:

:lol: money well spent.

I know it's hard not to try and buy something to eat at the game but in all honesty lads n" lasses, why don't you buy something outside the game at lunchtime in the pub or take away shop or even take something with you to the game. Over here in Sydney we have similar issues with a bag of chips at the game costing us $6.00 and most of the time they are shyte.So the answer to all of these so called caterers is simple, if no one is buying then surely they must think to themselves that something is wrong. Doesn't the Hierachy at Firhill know somnething about these peole or not?

Getting mobile pie-sellers going from about the half-hour mark is a good idea. If One Thistle et al are listening you should definitely suggest that to the Club.

Will suggest it.

Although it was the presence of a mobile pie seller in the Home Stand (long story) at ICT that caused me to look down in greed and miss Shaggys goal in the midweek monsooned cup game in 2003.