A Bit Nervous About Tomorrow

Lenziejag

With all the stuff going on with Dunfermline and potentially dropping another 2 points because our results vs them are scrapped, I feel a wee bit deflated as we were picking up momentum. I hope the players aren't affected too.

Am also not sure who should play. Erskine back but still no Paton. So does Forbes drop out or Craigen. Or does Murray come back in, cos we missed somebody with a bit of dig last week ?

yeah really nervous about tomorrow aswell. hopefully the Pars will survive and our results will still stand but it will be typical of this season after our tremendous start and excellent home form, numerous postponed games and re-arranged fixtures, that a team we've raped 3 times goes out of business ends up costing us this league. was speaking to my bro earlier and was saying I wouldnt be surprised if we both dropped points, with our terrible form at NDP and Dumbarton beating Morton at Cappielow last time.If Dunfermline are to go out of business then I think we need to win every game till the end of the season.

so for the team tomorrow - craigen to drop out for squiddy

fox

sod

muirhead

balatoni

sincy

welsh

bannigan

forbes

lawless

erskine

soj

bench:daniels, archie/murray,craigen,mcguigan,elliott

I wouldn't say I'm nervous, but I actually feel a bit half arsed about it, which sounds quite negative, but its just the whole experience going to a game there. Shite recent record there which doesn't help, pish ground, diddy team with nae fans and likely to be doing all they can to strangle the game.

• Like 1

Only real place worth any debate is in centre midfield, thought Forbes was really poor last week and Craigen did well he moved into Forbes position after being subbed. So I'd go with Craigen.

Fox

O'Donnell - Muirhead - Balatoni - Sinclair

Bannigan - Welsh - Craigen

Lawless - Erskine

Craig

To my surprise, Elliott was superb when he came on last week. His touch was more assured and he was lifting his head and finding a pass. If he can play like that then he's worth coming on as a sub again.

Looks like a good solid team to me. Expecting a really tight game, but we've got enough to beat them if we start the game right and play with the energy required. 2-1 to the might Thistle. Mon the Jags.

Edited by simoncordiner