Ramsdens Cup Final Countdown

Magic Queens

Under 3 weeks until the Finàl, looking forward to a great day out, let's hope the weathers kind to us all and we can enjoy a good game of football.

Queens currently trialing M Fitzpatrick for left back slot in cup final rest of the team picks itself unless of injury/suspension.

Are Partick going to be at ful strength on the day?

Are Partick going to be at ful strength on the day?

I'll tell you in two and a half weeks time. We have four matches between now and then (assuming tomorrow's game is on or played next midweek) including one match on the Tuesday before the final.

Unless any injuries get picked up between now and then, we should be at full strength. Hopefully a great day out for both sets of fans, with one group going home less happy than the other, of course. You've already got the league more or less in the bag (congratulations); that's still a work in progress for us, so maybe some added pressure.

I fear our focus is going to move away from this as we have far too many important midweek games coming up. The final should have been played in November soon after the semis

Quite right too. Promotion to the SPL is much more lucrative than a Ramsden's Cup win.

If it wasn't followed by the Morton game, then I'd treat it with much more respect, but that is a massive game.

Less then two weeks until the final, Partick have got huge league games (spl round the corner)coming up too, must be a great timeto be a thistle fan.

It is mate. However I think we are all secretly slightly cautious and really don't want this cup final to hinder our promotion push. The amount of games coming up makes this a real challenge.

If this group of players can win the league and cup double, it will be a massive achievement and they will be held as highly as any Thistle team since 1971. It will be difficult, but I believe they can do it.

Congratulations on your title win.

NOT LONG NOW!!!

I'm sure after you win tonight you will all be concentrating fully on Sundays game.

Really looking forward to this game it should be a cracker the two form teams in Scotland coming head to head.

Thanks for your optimism for this evening!

Let's hope that Sunday's game will indeed be a cracker. Of course sometimes two attacking teams manage to snuff each other out, but somehow I don't see that happening on Sunday. And I'm sure that both sets of fans will contribute to making it a fabulous event.

Thanks for your optimism for this evening!

Let's hope that Sunday's game will indeed be a cracker. Of course sometimes two attacking teams manage to snuff each other out, but somehow I don't see that happening on Sunday. And I'm sure that both sets of fans will contribute to making it a fabulous event.

Surprised with the score last night!

Never mind your now 5 clear and s cup final to look forward to on Sunday.

Anyone got an idea for where to park the car on Sunday near the ground? Only ever been on the bus to Livi and I assume they will have an area of their own based on other threads

Any time I've driven to a game at Livingston I just park in the car park behind the wetherspoons. I'm sure its only about 2 or 3 quid from memory. About a 5 minute walk from the ground.

• Like 1