The Future Starts Wednesday 10Th April At 7Pm

I heard we are signing Stevie Lovell for the promotion push. Possible unveiling?

I heard it was Andy Thompson.

Wiki gives Thompson as playing 21 games for us and scoring 5 goals.

Wiki gives Lovell as playing 16 games for us and scoring 3 goals.

Question: Who was worse?

I heard it was Andy Thompson.

Wiki gives Thompson as playing 21 games for us and scoring 5 goals.

Wiki gives Lovell as playing 16 games for us and scoring 3 goals.

Question: Who was worse?

Deffo Thompson. Lovell would have been a great signing if he had been fit. Thompson didnt have that excuse. Have to admit I thought at the time that they would be great signings for the club

Deffo Thompson. Lovell would have been a great signing if he had been fit. Thompson didnt have that excuse. Have to admit I thought at the time that they would be great signings for the club

Yeah. Two big disappointments. Maybe the biggest that I can remember off hand. Leigh Hinds maybe another.

Will it mean the game's postponed if they start WWW3?

I read somewhere that match postponement due to commencement of global hostilities does not come under the match referee's jurisdiction and any request has to be forwarded to David Longmuir.

Mr Longmuir will say something along the lines of "the member body of the SFL broadly welcome this request for postponement and I'm cautiously optimistic this will be granted going forward". He'll then contact his superior, Charles Green, who will reject any idea that an outbreak of a world war should necessitate any postponement, telling Longmuir "Nowt wrong with bit of nuclear fallout. Get it played!"

• Like 1