Transfer Targets

ForeverandEver

We get it, you don't like him.

Dowie was a mince btw. He got totally horsed against Airdrie and Dunfermline.

Where did I say I didn't like him. I wasn't at the Airdrie game and maybe he wasn't trying too hard vs Dunfermline(for some reason I can't possibly think about). He was outstanding in the games that really mattered - ie Morton and Falkirk

Do you think the defence was better with the new guy and Balatoni ? Without a doubt, Muirhead was the best of the 3.

Btw, I am sorry for giving my opinion, particularly when it is different from yours.

Come round to the Osbourne/another midfielder idea & that would be a good one if true & confirmed.

The other signing an interesting one. We've had umpteen trialists with us over the Summer but apart from Kerr & Gabby all have been in & out.

Another loan signing perhaps?

I'm assuming both are 1st team signings & not u20 team signings?

The press conference will be at 1pm.

Why is it not on Thistle's Twitter and the Evening Times needs to tell us?

Because the club need to wait until the deal is done otherwise they end up with egg on their face. Newspapers are expected to publish rumours and expected signings and nobody cares when they get things wrong.

If the Colina rumour true then I can't see Osbourne signing.

Like I said, already have umpteen midfielders & came around to Osbourne thinking because of his holding midfield & Scots football experience.

Novo? I'd be surprised but if he does then I'll give him 100% backing so long as he gave 100% on pitch.

Apparently Simon Colina is the other signing. Not sure if he was the Spanish trialist, though I think people said that player was 20 years old? Simon http://www.transferm...ler_223722.html is not.

Certainly looks like the wee guy that played against Gateshead.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1680&bih=839&q=Sim%C3%B3n+Colina&oq=Sim%C3%B3n+Colina&gs_l=img.12...3508.3508.0.4725.1.1.0.0.0.0.52.52.1.1.0....0...1ac..23.img..1.0.0.2bkR1uapky8