Transfer Targets

ForeverandEver

Noticed Robbie Nielson ex Hearts was playing for Dumbarton the other night as a trialist is he worth a punt as a bit of defensive cover? not sure if he is left sided though

Don't need any more defenders. Becoming a bit of an obsession with this left footed player. Sure it would've been preferable but there are plenty of right footed left backs throughout the leagues & even more right footed left side centre halves.

When you look at Lawless- playing prediminantly right side but left footed- & fact no one questions it, kinda backs up the obsession.

We need a fast, tricky, direct player to replace Erskine but that's easier said than done. Bit like trying to find a 20 goal a season centre forward!!!

He might already be in the books, he might be one of the loan players, we might still be on the hunt for him.

Whatever happens before transfer deadline, I reckon we look well covered in defence & midfield. Just lack that other forward!!

Would you seriously not support Thistle if we signed a player you dislike? Strange

I dislike Novo, but can't understand why he would make any Jags fan think that way.

I wouldn't let any individual player or manager stop me supporting my team and would be surprised if many Jags fans would allow it to happen either

I would suspend my support. He's is the only player in the history of football that I can think of that would make me stay away.

• Like 1

Some people are going OTT over this hypothetical Novo situation. It's pathetic. If Ted Bundy could guarantee 10 goals this season and help us stay in the league, I'd sign him up! You'd think Novo was wanted for war crimes.

Not at all.

That piece of scum is not welcome at Firhill in any way, shape or form. Home or away team.

I don't remember too many people sayin he was shite,

Me too but The Cup may be referring to comments at the game. I thought the only criticism on here was he was a bit reckless in tackles at times. I didn't really think that criticism was warranted as he was playing for a contract and not holding back like others playing a simple friendly. I don't recall him giving away fouls in dangerous areas.

Not sure if he'll start. Probably not as the Aero/Conrad partnership is sound. With two centre backs managing and trialing a plethora in that position over the summer, none of whom looked that shaky, I guess it's fair to assume Gabriel will genuinely contest a starting position. I don't get the impression he's signed to be just a decent substitute.

Still reckon we need a striker, particularly if a run of poor form or injuries kick in with Dools or Baird. I see that Andy Barrowman is still unattached at present. Decent player in my view and would get goals at this level for us.

Would be an awful signing.

Even if Chelsea were willing to pay all his wages, I'm fairly certain his "character" wouldn't fit the profile of the squad that Archie and Shaggy have mentioned- by all accounts he has a bit of a bad attitude, and his latest brush with the law won't have helped that perception. Plus he's totally unproven at senior level.

If we're looking at a loan from a high profile club then we've probably got more chance with Tony Watt but I can't see Celtic loaning him out until they sign a replacement for Hooper.

Edited by Ancipital

still can't believe she prefers woman to men

except she doesn't.

she got married to her second husband, earlier this year.

from wiki:

On October 20, 2001, Applegate married longtime boyfriend, actor Johnathon Schaech, in a small Palm Springs, California ceremony attended by family and close friends.[18] Schaech filed for divorce in November 2005, citing irreconcilable differences. Applegate and Schaech's final divorce papers were entered August 10, 2007, in Los Angeles Superior Court.[19] In 2008, Applegate began dating musician Martyn LeNoble. They became engaged on Valentine's Day 2010,[20] and wed on February 23, 2013, at their Los Angeles home.[21] It is the second marriage for both.[22] Applegate and LeNoble have one daughter, Sadie Grace LeNoble, born on January 27, 2011.[23]

as for her "wedding and marriage" to a woman in the 90's (which wasn't legal):

she ‘wed’ a girlfriend in Las Vegas to “prove a point about the whole marriage thing, and how the bond between two women surpasses the bond between two men.”

She added, “We got married at a club one Vegas night, and we took it very seriously – rings, rice, the whole bit.”

But she insisted there was no sexual relationship. She told Bikini magazine, “We’re not like that. We’re like the two most heterosexual women who ever lived.”