Hearts

p12tfc

Aberdeen have been found out to be not as good as everyone makes them out to be - don't believe the hype.

Serves them right for having an open top bus parade for the league cup. Pretty sure St. Mirren never did that last season.

Should they win both cups then fair enough, but given the manner of their win, and the growing insignificance of the competition, I thought it was well over the top. I think Aberdeen have definitely lost focus since that final. Open top bus parades should be for the end of the season only.

a well over the open top bus parade?

Quite. And pretty much chucked it for the rest of the season, nearly getting caught by Dundee.

Aberdeen may not be brilliant, but they are a whole lot better than they have been over the last 5 years or so when they have mostly finished in the bottom six. And they certainly haven't collapsed after winning the League Cup the way St. Mirren did last season.

Quite. And pretty much chucked it for the rest of the season, nearly getting caught by Dundee.

Aberdeen may not be brilliant, but they are a whole lot better than they have been over the last 5 years or so when they have mostly finished in the bottom six. And they certainly haven't collapsed after winning the League Cup the way St. Mirren did last season.

Their form has definitely dipped though.

Stand corrected on the open top bus parade. Can't imagine too many of Paisley's citizens turned out for that.

What's the team? Balatoni still out?

Gallacher - solid. Can't be dropped for Fox.

ATS - enough said

Mair - the man who saved our defence

Balatoni - if still injured and Muirhead is out then will have to be Gabby

SOD - Give him encouragement and he will play well.

Bannigan - our best central pairing

Fraser - our best central pairing

Erskine - legend

???? - It's either Bauben, Doolan or whisper it Craigen. Bauben has not really impressed me that much. Decent but I don't think he is better than Craigen who is young and we should be developing as he is not a loan signing and we could also get money for him potentially in transfer fee. Doolan is obviously a great player and if we want to play more attacking then it has to be him.

Higgy - my current player of the season

Taylor - Good player. Hope he stays.

Their form has definitely dipped though.

Stand corrected on the open top bus parade. Can't imagine too many of Paisley's citizens turned out for that.

You'll need to stand corrected again bud, I think I was the only paisley resident in their house that night. Well me, and Paisley Jag.

Every pub in the town ran out of drink, county square was that busy folk couldn't see the stage the players were on.

Jane and her pals ended up in a Mexican resteraunt that had moved all it's tables to become a pub for the night.

You'll need to stand corrected again bud, I think I was the only paisley resident in their house that night. Well me, and Paisley Jag.

Every pub in the town ran out of drink, county square was that busy folk couldn't see the stage the players were on.

Jane and her pals ended up in a Mexican resteraunt that had moved all it's tables to become a pub for the night.

That sounds like a night out. It's time we won a cup again.

Who would be offended by this?

I can't see a problem with this should it happen.

No one would be offended but in the eyes of the plod it would set a dangerous precedent.

The police obviously wouldn't let the OF do it and in the interest of fairness and equality they wouldn't let us do it either.

To be honest if and I do say if Thistle did win a trophy I dont think that there would be a problem with Police Scotland allowing an open top bus as all applications for parades and processions are decided on their own merit in relation to Public Safety and the potential for disorder. This is why in reference to the previous is the reason the old firm are not allowed but do celebrate with their own fans in their own ground. Partick Thistle football club driving an open top bus the length of the Maryhill Rd would not be a threat to Public safety or disorder as everyone knows that Oh" Maryhill is wonderful "

No one would be offended but in the eyes of the plod it would set a dangerous precedent.

The police obviously wouldn't let the OF do it and in the interest of fairness and equality they wouldn't let us do it either.

I think they would allow it and something a team and it's support deserve to get to do.

I know why the OF can't do it but can't see a problem with Thistle to be honest.

I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen us beat Hearts at Firhill? I hadn't seen us beat Hibs at Firhill until last month so here's to a lightning strike or two again ;)

The only other team I haven't seen us beat at Firhill is Dundee United :(

Hopefully it will be a case of two out of three ain't bad come five o'clock tomorrow :D