Thistle Sign Left Back Jake Carroll

Trotter

Welcome, both. Hope they're decent. Can't say I've ever seen them although I've heard of Eccleston.

Hopefully we can bring another in - two would be ideal but don't see that happening.

With 6 goals in 60 career games he should be good for at least 3 goals come May. With Archie never playing 2 strikers and Archie's 1st and 2nd picks being Doolan/Stevenson I boldly predict 1 goal for Eccleston and a free transfer in May 2015.

A fine Scottish welcome!

Aye - both a glass half full or a glass half empty is way too optimistic for some of the posters on here - when confronted by a glass of any content - the knee jerk isn't even - "who the feck left that glass there?".

But

"I blame Archie, if only he wasn't so naive we'd have whole canteens ready and waiting already, one glass just isn't good enough"

"We're doomed"

Edited by l'escardot

Dear Mr. Nixon, in time you will come to know that The Legend Blows Out Of His Arse. I have discovered a useful feature on the forum which allows me to ignore his/her posts. However, if you quote him/her the drivel appears. Please don't.

Good to see we have open and balanced discussion on here. Must be nice for the clowns on here who only ever see the nice happy clappy comments. Shock horror! I have a negative opinion about the mediocre unproven players we have signed/been linked with.

Good to see we have open and balanced discussion on here. Must be nice for the clowns on here who only ever see the nice happy clappy comments. Shock horror! I have a negative opinion about the mediocre unproven players we have signed/been linked with.

How can a player be both mediocre and unproven. Surely if they are mediocre then by definition they have been proven?

• Like 3

My flabber has never been so gasted and my ass has never been so stonished.....the inside info punters (LSR and DP) could not give us " the inside info" on our new left back! Ah well, and maybe the striker that I mentioned yesterday before anyone else on here will sign as well...lol!!

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/former-sky-blues-loan-striker-7691568

Edited by Lindau

• Members

Quote from Jake on the OS... “I’m on loan at the moment but I’m just looking to impress the manager and get as many games under my belt as possible. I’m really looking forward to it so we’ll just have to see how we go.”

Maybe on loan with a view to making it permanent?