Todays Results

angry gaz

A team who we couldn't get a shot on target against ship 4 goals - having conceded 5 in a recent game.

Maybe teams just raise their game against us.

Good point well made.

In 6 games this season when we've had the chance to pull away our record is:

W1 St Mirren A

D3 St J H, Killie H, Dundee H

L2 St Mirren H, Motherwell A

Not too bad , St Mirren pumped again and Motherwell didnt gain on us. To have played and won today would have been great. Need to get points out of these games in hand.

Got to admit I was happy with today's results. At the same time I'd like to think in a few weeks time we'll be looking back on the result at Dens and wish it went the other way. Meantime, altho' the goal difference thingy is so much in our favour, it's still a case of safety first.

• Like 1

St Mirren, Ross County and Motherwell are so poor it does the players a disservice to be close to them.

Where could we be if we had played to our potential in all the games this season?

We have 4 games in January and are all winnable.

M

Motherwell finished 2nd last year and have virtually the same team, I'm sure their fans will be saying the same. our goal difference shows we've been ok as Motherwell below us are 26 goals worse off, we've just not been consistent enough and possibly lucky enough. how many fluke or lucky goals have we had? how many pens have we had? how many have been given against us?. how many truly woeful decisions ( like the Ciftci offisde) have gone our way? We just don't get they decisions.

@DD

No - better to have a third team that might get drawn into the relegation battle. If we're good enough and determined enough we'll catch Dundee up. If not a good gap between us and three teams below us is a very handy thing.

I am not in the slightest bit worried bout St Mirren or Ross. Motherwell could still get in the mix for 6th (although I suspect that they may be closer to challenging St. Mirren/Ross) which was why I would rather that game had been a draw.