Annoying Cliches Of The New Millenium

thebiglemon

"he's got that in his locker"

groan :yawn:

Lol...I saw the title of the thread and eagerly pressed the button ready to write these very words. Little did I know it would be the thread opener! Did Jamie Redknapps use of it tonight put you over the edge?

Since you took my first choice, I'll go with my second: "He's far enough out to get it up and over".

If Steven Thompson had been punditing away when Cantona performed his infamous kung fu kick I'm sure he'd have commented with a hard hitting " I think Eric will be a little disappointed with himself for that one".

Anyway we shouldn't have time for threads like this as we're entering the business end of the season

Lol...I saw the title of the thread and eagerly pressed the button ready to write these very words. Little did I know it would be the thread opener! Did Jamie Redknapps use of it tonight put you over the edge?

Since you took my first choice, I'll go with my second: "He's far enough out to get it up and over".

Someone said it about Charlie Adam I think-

Just about any professional should be able to hoof it 60 yards over a keeper who is stupidly far off his line