Motherwell On Saturday

Auld Jag

I think Fraser and Taylor will come in for Lawless and Craigen.

There should be a bigger crowd than normal there today but I've been a bit disappointed by the lack of hype for this one, given the importance. Depending on away support I reckon just over 4000. Hope I'm wrong.

As far as the game goes, we need to remember that they are still a poor team at the back an exploit that. It's yet another chance this season to turn the screw on team below us but I think we'll do it this time.

Thistle to win, both teams to score, 10/3.

Think Lawless will play. He can do damage to that defence. Fraser is rank.

Fraser was brought on midweek with a view to playing him today, whether he did enough to cement that place I don't know, I wasn't at the game.

Personally I'd go for, I would have Gallacher in goal but it's not going to happen:

............................Fox

O'Donnell.....Frans.....Balatoni.....Booth

...............Osman.....Bannigan

Lawless............Stevenson..........Higgy

........................Taylor

Don't want to go into detail, but Fraser's got a personal problem that I'm aware of that could be affecting his game. Hopefully his performances will pick up next season, if not over the rest of this campaign.

sorry to hear that. I know I had been quite critical of his performances in a few games but the lad is young and if he is suffering from something I hope he is able to get it resolved and return to the excellent player we saw in 2014
  • Like 2