New Kits For Next Season

Yellow & Redneck

is it too late to get the new Joma top in black with red and yellow at the shoulders?

I thought that style would look good as an away kit too.

Or maybe in white with red and yellow at the shoulders???

Can anyone contact the club about this? Whilst I'm on, the link to TTL is no longer on the OS homepage - need to get that sorted!

I was just thinking. Maybe the kit doesn't look like ours because the badge is in black and white. When that badge is added, it still doesn't look like ptfc

Our badge needs to be a red roundel with yellow writing. Yellow circle with red thistle.

Are we the only spfl club that doesn't have its crest rendered in our colours?

Have a look

http://spfl.co.uk/clubs/

It's pretty surprising, all this negative reaction to the teamwear. I thought you guys would buy any ol' shite - if they stick the mascot on it, that is.

Even a home shirt that looks nothing like a Thistle shirt. Look at Motherwell's strips for next season; a professional club putting out professional gear. You'd get confused as to which club out of the two of us nearly got relegated a few months ago.

You sometimes see the badge with diagonal red and yellow stripes through the back. Presented like that I think it looks fine, but it needs it. It wouldn't work on the strip obviously, but there it's less necessary.

Still don't like the strip I'm afraid. Saw Camallian's highlights. It just doesn't look like Thistle to me.

A primarily white or black shirt would be great. We have a pretty colourful home shirt and a plainish away shirt would be a nice alternative. The new Liverpool white away shirt is a belter. Very stylish. Plain white with a wee bit of red and yellow trim would be just the job.

You're definitely not alone with your wishes. Seems to be only TTL and Maxi that think otherwise.

• Like 1