2015/16 Season Transfer Thread

http://thecumbrians..../5043/amoo-says

Mixed at best feelings there.

This comment I thought was encouraging

I would be amazed if he doesn't get another league club. He has pace and a 1 in 4 goal scoring record for a wide man. That is a very appealing combination at this level. He just needs to find an attack minded club, who place more importance on his attacking attributes than defensive ones. Personally I would probably have kept him as we are desperately short of pace, goals and skill currently...

I didn't want to post the name because i had been asked not to (because there was some PR planned.) Looks like others didn't get the "memo".

Majority are of signings are English. Out of contract from June 30th. I also think Maxi is on holiday. Don't believe that's an issue though because stuff is all lined up. All i'd say is trust the manager . Patience. There is a plan.

re-edited: apologies to DJ. Misread his post.

Edited by La Scimmia Rossa

I didn't want to post the name because i had been asked not to (because there was some PR planned.) Looks like others didn't get the "memo".

Majority are of signings are English. Out of contract from June 30th. I also think Maxi is on holiday. Don't believe that's an issue though because stuff is all lined up. All i'd say is trust the manager . Patience. There is a plan.

Edited to add. Anyone who has "mixed feelings" about a player they haven't seen, should take a good look at themselves. I remember Abdul The Trailist. Anyone else?

I posted a thread from a Carlisle forum where there was mixed feelings at his departure. I am in no way critical of the signing. Please enlighten me why I should take a good look at myself?

re-edited: apologies to DJ. Misread his post.

Majority are English. Not expecting you to name names but are there a couple from Scotland and a couple from Europe?

TBH ? I haven't heard anything about Scottish/Euro players. I heard a rumour about a Scottish trialist from outside EU but from one source and no-one else has validated it. It is an interesting one. Again, i'd rather not say in case it alerted lurkers who get paid to write stuff and perhaps in turn alerted other clubs.

Edited by La Scimmia Rossa
  • Like 1

Apologies DJ i misread your post as " mixed feelings at best.". Original post re-edited.

No problem. Post written in a rush so appreciate it was a bit garbled.

Asked my Carlisle supporting pal his thoughts without any mention of him signing for us and got the following

An interesting player. Spent a lot of time injured but no doubt one of the most exciting players I have seen at United over the last few years. We played him as a winger - he is very fast. Used to be a sprinter I think!

TBH ? I haven't heard anything about Scottish/Euro players. I heard a rumour about a Scottish trialist from outside EU but from one source and no-one else has validated it. It is an interesting one. Again, i'd rather not say in case it alerted lurkers who get paid to write stuff and perhaps in turn alerted other clubs.

Thanks for the info. The reason I asked Scottish players was because the only player I had heard us being linked with was the lad Cunningham at Stirling Albion but I presume with the other lads you mentioned joining us this won't be happening now

No problem. Post written in a rush so appreciate it was a bit garbled.

Asked my Carlisle supporting pal his thoughts without any mention of him signing for us and got the following

An interesting player. Spent a lot of time injured but no doubt one of the most exciting players I have seen at United over the last few years. We played him as a winger - he is very fast. Used to be a sprinter I think!

Decent career stats too:

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=55423

I always thought a quick wide player would be good fit for us and looks like we have got him. Not the most glowing reports from Carlisle fans but Seaborne's was even worse! Looks like he is a bit of a risk and also seems to have had a fair few problems with injury. He does give us options though and if we get Taylor as well we have real pace in the side. Potential to be a big fans favorite.