Versus Aberdeen

Dark Passenger

Better than Hearts and Falkirk but still not good enough. Thought McDaid had a good first half, Pogba got himself about well and that was probably Miller's best game in a Thistle top so far. Other than that, we are toothless going forward. Welsh isn't the link between the midfield and the striker, he's not an attacking midfielder. On current form, Welsh and Bannigan are the two centre midfielders we should be starting with. Osman has not been at the races so far. Heads seemed to go down after the first goal, which was as blatant a handball as you're ever going to see. Highlight was the Aberdeen fans foaming at the mouth when the guy gave them a GIRFUY at half time. Total heads gone stuff.

Priority before the window shuts needs to be a central attacking midfielder who can bring the ball forward from midfield with pace and link up with the striker, and a backup fullback.

I thought we did fine today. Wasn't expecting to win. I think the Welsh vs Stevo debate rumbles on. Two great saves from their goalie. Be interesting to see whether their goal was a hand ball.

Glad to get that run of games out of the way. On the upside, we haven't been cut loose. Hopefully couple of new faces in over the weekend.

I suspect Aberdeen have had 4 just as easy games as today.

Enjoy your weekend malcontents!

Edited by La Scimmia Rossa

I thought we did fine today. Wasn't expecting to win. I think the Welsh vs Stevo debate rumbles on. Two great saves from their goalie. Be interesting to see whether their goal was a hand ball.

Glad to get that run of games out of the way. On the upside, we haven't been cut loose. Hopefully couple of new faces in over the weekend.

I suspect Aberdeen have had 4 just as easy games as today.

Enjoy your weekend malcontents!

Hee hee

• Like 1