Transfer Window

Auld Jag

Danny Swanson has had his contract terminated at Coventry...

I would think Swanson will go back to St Johnstone if he goes anywhere, a quick twitter search and alot of St J fans seem to think he'll be signing with them. I see Killie have signed McHattie and looking like Gavin Gunning aswell, 2 decent signings,

Big Dan did the warm-up,but didn't start the match,Trialist at Right-Back looked useful,a bit on the small side but has obviously played the game.

I thought the RB looked like he had serious pace. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a natural wide midfielder being trialed at right back.

Was Ronaldo playing? Any good?

Yes and well, he gave away a penalty when it looked like it was unnecessary. Apart from that he looked to me that he could be the fourth choice CB we probably now require.

Some chat about Fraser Kerr. Not sure he would pass Archie/shaggy character interview though so am sceptical.

Can't be worse than Mark Kerr

Other than the Moshni incident, Frasers discipline has been not bad. He is 22 and should be allowed 1 mistake (think of Gary Fraser). I think he fits the Archie/Shaggie mold, so there could be some mileage in this one.

Edited by Dick Dastardly