Dundee This Saturday

thebiglemon

Back to our performances to date to be frank our performances to date have not exactly been calculated to engender enthusiasm. So today is an opportunity to reset our season. Of course if your of a pesaimistic persuasion it'll just be another opportunity to serve up the same old ahit You can guess what view I take...lol!

Back to our performances to date to be frank our performances to date have not exactly been calculated to engender enthusiasm. So today is an opportunity to reset our season. Of course if your of a pesaimistic persuasion it'll just be another opportunity to serve up the same old ahit������ You can guess what view I take...lol!

Not called "still resigned" for nothing! :happy2:

Soaked already heading down to the boat in Rothesay, sitting looking out on a dreich scene on the Clyde now and with the boat running late not looking forward to a sprint for the train at Wemyss Bay. Then it's a bus from Hope Street to the Star and Garter where hangover will tell me not to drink but **** you sometimes need to for what is to follow. Finally a walk to Firhill and buy a half time draw ticket that's no doubt going to lose but you know what? Then I'm going sit and watch the Jags finally pump Dundee and it's all going to be worth it.

So nobody better tell me I'm not up for this game. COYJ!

• Like 6