Dundee United

Willjag

that was different class today

Not a failure in the team, big Dan brilliant, Lindsay solid, Booth excellent, Dumbaya deserved MOTM.

Bannigan and Ozzy ran the show, Welsh played well too but gave the ball away a wee bit too much for my liking, but still had some moments of class too.

Amoo played really well, particularly in first half linking up with Dumbaya, felt out game a bit in second half. Lawless played well also, and big Pogba was class, held everything up, still doesn't look fit right enough but he was terrific.

Nice to have a deep bench also, Stevo didn't even get off the bench.

Fantastic performance, well done archie and all the players/staff, more performances of that level and we'll soon catch the teams above us.

Superb Thistle, great win against what sounds like a pretty poor side, something we haven't done this season till now, keep working and doing things right and you get what you deserve. Confidence should be up now and we can take points off most teams in this league.

• Like 1

Very impressed by Lindsay's performance today playing on his un-favoured side.

Anyone see the seething dab chuck his scarf towards the pitch and storm down the stairwell nearest north stand after 2nd goal? Hilarity. They must be hurting bad... :lol:

Lindsay was excellent but I always thought he was one challenge away from being sent off, he needs to learn to stop his blatant pushes on attackers. I thought booth has his best game in ages, he bombed up and down the wing all day and final ball was a lot better than its been. Showed great fitness today.

Mustapha is a great wee player, nice to have someone exciting to watch. His defensive play when under pressure from Their winger was brilliant, even when he made a mess of something he won the ball straight back. So fast over ten yards as well.

Amoo was the best I've seen him but he did fade in the second half. Big pogba was superb, especially after he moved away from Dillon who marked him reasonably well in the first half. He needs a goal though.

• Like 1