Pogba

Lindau

Good wee article in papers today! Good to know Paul is now a big supporter of the club!

Partick Thistle aren’t short of a celebrity fan or two. Perhaps unsurprisingly, they can count a famous actor amongst their number in Trainspotting star Robert Carlyle, whilst the talk show host Craig Ferguson is also believed to be an admirer of the Jags.

Mhairi Black, the youngest Member of Parliament for 350 years, is also known to regularly swap her favoured piece and chips at Westminster for a half-time pie on the slopes of the Jackie Husband stand. And let’s not forget the worldwide phenomenon that is Kingsley.

With Mathias Pogba, brother of Juventus and France superstar Paul now on the Firhill books though, there is no doubting who their most famous backer is these days.

“Paul is a Partick Thistle supporter now, of course,” said Mathias of his younger sibling.

“During the international break, we all went away with the team and I visited my family at the weekend. They’ve all been waiting on us getting this first win, and they’re all waiting on me getting my first goal.

“I didn’t see Paul but we talk on the phone nearly every day. I got a text from him after we got our first win a couple of weeks ago but the one I’m really looking forward to is a text congratulating me on getting my first goal for the club.

“It was a big boost for me to get back into the starting line-up for the victory over Dundee United just before the break. Once I get my first goal I am sure they will flow after that.

...Mhairi Black, the youngest Member of Parliament for 350 years...

This always seems a curious claim to me: we do realise that the current parliament of the United Kingdom was established in 1707 and that it won't be 350 years old until 2057, don't we? (I'll get my own coat, thanks. :getmecoat:)

He was far from the worst yesterday.

He got nothing from Anderson - Tena Lady, Lucas and Canning committed foul after foul on him. A different ref and we'd be raving about his performance.

His movement for the goal was good and I'm delighted for the big man. Would love to see Doolan feeding off the scraps that Pogba can deliver.

He was far from the worst yesterday.

He got nothing from Anderson - Tena Lady, Lucas and Canning committed foul after foul on him. A different ref and we'd be raving about his performance.

His movement for the goal was good and I'm delighted for the big man. Would love to see Doolan feeding off the scraps that Pogba can deliver.

His movement for the goal was good ?!! .....Stevo can out run him