Gutless, Spineless, Wage Thiefs

1876Jag

Title threads like this do nobody any favours! We're all disappointed and the players and management will know how awful they were and I'm certain they will react and take collective responsibility to improve next Saturday.

Wish I shared your confidence. Tho' I don't go along with the title thread by any means, the OP has a point about not just yesterday but the last three games being appalling. I'd hope tho' that yesterday being by far the worst performance that the only way is up.

Next weekend I wouldnt be surpised to see the 'gid ol' 6-4-0 back with frans, seabo, miller, and lindsay all deployed across the back with dumbaya and booth as full backs for damage limitation and hope dundee beat killie the following mid week. even with united relegated they will give us a game and i cant see us doing what hamilton done last week.

Is there any truth in it that the board have asked Archie to make an erse of the post split games to increase gate receipts?

Still fizzing after that display yesterday. I'm off for 2 weeks holiday at the weekend so won't make it to Rugby Park.

I did think that we would be safe by then but it's beginning to feel like I might have to attend a few extra games in the

form of the plays-offs when I return.

I stated on another thread that I was so frustrated with Sean Welsh that I questioned renewing my season ticket next year.

Well, from what I've seen on the forum since yesterday it's apparent the fans know where we are failing, so I'm going to

base my decision to renew on the feedback found here after the Killie game.

Regardless of the result, if we put in another totally inept performance like yesterday's then I won't be renewing.

If the PTFC squad, and I include the management team, can't be arsed then neither can I.

I pay for a whole season of games so I expect a whole season of effort from all at PTFC otherwise I will also pick and choose

when I turn up.

Still fizzing after that display yesterday. I'm off for 2 weeks holiday at the weekend so won't make it to Rugby Park.

I did think that we would be safe by then but it's beginning to feel like I might have to attend a few extra games in the

form of the plays-offs when I return.

I stated on another thread that I was so frustrated with Sean Welsh that I questioned renewing my season ticket next year.

Well, from what I've seen on the forum since yesterday it's apparent the fans know where we are failing, so I'm going to

base my decision to renew on the feedback found here after the Killie game.

Regardless of the result, if we put in another totally inept performance like yesterday's then I won't be renewing.

If the PTFC squad, and I include the management team, can't be arsed then neither can I.

I pay for a whole season of games so I expect a whole season of effort from all at PTFC otherwise I will also pick and choose

when I turn up.

I agree with the majority of your comments however the only way in which the side will get better is by increasing season ticket sales to give Archie a decent budget. You cant expect better than budget signings (pogba) when there is little income

Look back to two seasons ago. Even when we lost 4-2 at home to Hearts, you knew there was at least some fight about the team. When we went behind at Tynecastle there was still a belief that we could turn it around.

Ask yourself: if Kris Boyd or Josh Magennis open the scoring at Rugby Park do you think we will even draw?

I wouldn't put myself into either the 'happy clappers' set or indeed the 'knicker wetters' group, but I'll admit to harbouring considerable doubts about the mental fortitude or rather the lack of it of this group of players,: particularly in view of the type of games likely remaining to us.

Title threads like this do nobody any favours! We're all disappointed and the players and management will know how awful they were and I'm certain they will react and take collective responsibility to improve next Saturday.

Performances like the last 3 games do nobody any favours.

The players downed tools and stole their wages yesterday, especially in the second half. I can take getting beat but where was the desire, the will to compete???

They shouldn't have to react, that's the minimum for any game.

• Like 1

• Members
Memories of the Ross County game at home last season spring from yesterdays performance. We followed that up with a surprise 2-0 win away at Dundee United. I'll settle for that again next weekend!
Man, I so wish I'd a tenner on this prediction!!!