2016-17 Pre Season Thread!

Lindau

I rated him as distinctly average the same level as Scully and would be wary of either being in goals for us,but he may be a good coach and I hope he does well

Diggin' a hole for yourself there. :)

I'd suggest I'm far from alone in knowing who or indeed what makes a good goalkeeping coach. I'm pretty confident that signing Arthur will have very little to do with sentiment. Who knows maybe Kenny will get Cerny kicking better :D . Scully has been coached by Gallacher, Goram & Hinchcliffe. Maybe fourth time lucky?

4 players if you count Erskine?

I think PT was meaning new signings since Lenziejag 2's "we need to hear" post, jagfox.

Anyway I'm more interested to know why, when Lenziejag 2 replied to PT, he didn't take the opportunity to disclaim the wearing of frilly knickers (wet or otherwise). Then again it's minutiae like that I suppose that is immaterial to the bigger picture.

• Like 1

Haha...f*ck off!

Source= facts not fiction! Why,when someone give a bit of inside info out, do the usual punters ask for a source? As if anyone is going to give that info out!! I told you Kenny had been approached, but you obviously thought that was a load of pish......as said before, I deal in facts not fiction!

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 1

Already looking like a reasonably strong squad for next season, have listed a starting 11 and bench which would be pretty decent and could start season tomorrow if need be.

I still think we need another experience CB and another Banzo type MF

Cerny

Dumbaya. Devine. Lindsay. Booth

Osman. Welsh

Erskine. Edwards. Lawless

Doolan

Subs. Scully, Syme, Amoo, Azeez, Elliot, Fraser, Pogba

With no Gary Miller, who will take Mustapha Dumbuya's place for the first 6 months of the season? David Syme is a utility man who could play there, but he is still young. Elliot is also another option, but far from ideal. With finances taking a big hit due to the fixtures, I can't envisage us bringing in another right-back unless he is also able to play at CB, especially since we still need a Bannigan-like CM.