2016-17 Pre Season Thread!

Lindau

An attacking midfielder.

Not sure about him as I wouldn't be too sure of any guys who've played for a lengthy spell for sevco. I don't necessarily mean they're all Billy Big Boots just they've not exactly been a roaring success playing in the lower divisions. Put another way Shiels hasn't done anything meaningful in the game for over 4 years. I don't think you can just turn the switch back on and expect a 31 year old to carry on where he left it with Kilmarnock.

can Robbie Muirhead in addition to playing as a striker not play in this role as well?

Though looks like he is off to hearts

Nothing wrong with an older head in the team and 31 is hardly past it! Half decent player, obviously rated by Archie, scores goals and based on what Pogba showed last season, would be a better alternative. We deffo need another striker in, unless Pogba starts bagging far more goals, as Dools does hit periods where he doesn't score. Maxi has said we are trying to get a bit more quality in this season, I think he would be a half decent addition.

I didn't say he was past it.

Given that many of us have already renewed our season tickets and contributed to the Player Fund, and given that the squad returns for serious training in one week's time, I am disappointed that we have not heard anything about new signings following the battery of departures at the end of season 1915-16.

Given that many of us have already renewed our season tickets and contributed to the Player Fund, and given that the squad returns for serious training in one week's time, I am disappointed that we have not heard anything about new signings following the battery of departures at the end of season 1915-16.

The manager and the squad haven't had time to recharge yet