Friday At Dingwall

jagfaelivi

Thats me home, first of all a massive vote of thanks for Joe the Driver of the Milngavie/Jordanhill bus for getting us back safely after some horrendous snowstorms on the way home. Well done mate.

To Archie,Scott & the team, absolutely brilliant. We have been building up to this result recently so it has been really well deserved for all the hard work & effort you have given us. Can't wait for the papers later, there wasn't a failure on or off the park tonight/last night. Brilliant.

Glass of wine & then bed merry christmas lads & lassies.

Very important save from Cerny at 2-0.

Erskine obviously had a great game but how was Lawless? Good to see the pair of them starting together again. Very interested in team selection now for Dundee and Kilmarnock. We seem to be doing better when the shackles are off and we are going for it. Hopefully the case again in the next two games.

What a great day out. Event free travel up. Bite to eat and a couple of drinks in Dingwall. Pint in the Staggie Club prematch, comp for the game then a hard fought win by the Jags.

Also had a free fiver and stuck it on Big Liam. You can't beat free money. Lad on the bus had him and a 3-1 score line at 300/1 lol

Merry Christmas everybody. Even the moany faced bazzas :lol:

• Like 2

I thought at this point I'd like to pay tribute to the SPFL and Neil Doncaster for their perspicacity in scheduling last night's game..I have to apologise to the powers that be for my petty complaints about the need to accommodate supporters' comfort etc.

Mea culpa!

Edited by stillresigned
  • Like 1