Nice Wee Statisic

Jagsman

Says a huge amount for the system and the keeper

If we do anything else, signing wise, this season , let's hope it getting Cerny to extend his contract for another two years. He loves the game ending at the North Stand end after a shut out and then celebrating with the punters at the end!

Edited by Lindau

Says a huge amount for the system

Need to check back but I think the system has changed a few times. as has the personnel. Btw I thought Keown was absolutely outstanding today. His timing for headers was excellent but his decision making even better. All the more impressive as he's not a tall guy for a defender.

• Like 1

Need to check back but I think the system has changed a few times. as has the personnel. Btw I thought Keown was absolutely outstanding today. His timing for headers was excellent but his decision making even better. All the more impressive as he's not a tall guy for a defender.

Totally agree. All three central defenders were exceptional today. I hope we go up to Dundee/Aberdeen with that formation next week. We look as solid at the back as far back as I can remember and let's not forget the ages of these three guys that are doing the club proud at the moment. Can't be far off being the youngest centre back formation in the league!

All three subs were booked and indeed were the only Jags players booked today.

Yon Elliott fella is fair turning into a hooligan and that's two weeks on the trot the Wee Lawless chappie has picked up a yellow!

All three bookings bookings conveniently broke up play and you could argue were a price well worth paying. Unlikely to be costly suspension wise. Further evidence of Archie dabbling in the black arts?

Yon Elliott fella is fair turning into a hooligan and that's two weeks on the trot the Wee Lawless chappie has picked up a yellow!

All three bookings bookings conveniently broke up play and you could argue were a price well worth paying. Unlikely to be costly suspension wise. Further evidence of Archie dabbling in the black arts?

Well Tommy Cerny looks like a box of Black Magic in his current kit...

Edited by jagfox

Its not a stat but didnt merit a new thread, its four years since the fog rolled in at central park when we were getting beat off cowdenbeath. The call off that won us the league

What an extraordinarily dramatic season that was. It really ought to be documented. Alas, the club's dvd completely missed all of the drama.