Killie Match - 14/10/17

Fawlty Towers

This has been awful. Our injuries are brutal but no excuses for the mess for Keown at the goal.

We look short of confidence and lopsided. If Turnbull is fit, I can't understand why he isn't playing as Devine is clearly not comfortable on the left.

Storey is wasted out wide and his pace should be used against Broadfoot and Greer.

We should be giving McCathy a run, the centre of midfield has been horrific for weeks

• Like 1

This has been awful. Our injuries are brutal but no excuses for the mess for Keown at the goal.

We look short of confidence and lopsided. If Turnbull is fit, I can't understand why he isn't playing as Devine is clearly not comfortable on the left.

Storey is wasted out wide and his pace should be used against Broadfoot and Greer.

We should be giving McCathy a run, the centre of midfield has been horrific for weeks

Who on earth is 'Storey'?????

Archie out. Legend or not we are in serious danger of ruining all our hard work.

The players are a disgrace, no fight, no belief.

I do appreciate everything Archie has done for the club but I do genuinely believe now is the time for him to walk away.

Edwards only one deserving pass marks today so far.

Even if we come out and win 5-1 I’ve saw enough to be convinced time for Archie to go. Stop all this crap chat about playing the difficult teams first, boohoo, we are in the big boy league and need to find a pair of big boy panties for the manager to wear as it appears Archie has lost his.

• Like 1

Archie out. Legend or not we are in serious danger of ruining all our hard work.

The players are a disgrace, no fight, no belief.

I do appreciate everything Archie has done for the club but I do genuinely believe now is the time for him to walk away.

Edwards only one deserving pass marks today so far.

Even if we come out and win 5-1 I’ve saw enough to be convinced time for Archie to go. Stop all this crap chat about playing the difficult teams first, boohoo, we are in the big boy league and need to find a pair of big boy panties for the manager to wear as it appears Archie has lost his.

ive not seen anything of Edwards to suggest he I.S even at quarter marks let alone pass marks today
  • Like 1